04

○○○○○○○○○

KNOCK
   KNOCK
       KNOCK

"Just a minute!" I shouted as I washed the blood from my hands. My heart was pounding rapidly. Who could be at the door at this time?

I walked over to the door, drying my hands. As I opened it, I met eyes with none other than the professor.

He wore a hood over his head, hiding from pretty much anyone who'd see him, which was good for me. "Did anyone see you?" I asked and he shook his head.

He walked in and I closed the door behind him, locking it.

"I can't believe that asshole would punch a teacher.." He says, making himself at home, sitting on the couch, taking the hood off of his head. He had a black eye, which was indeed worse than Sangwoo's.

"I'm sorry that he attacked you.." I sat next to him, fake pouting for him.

"You could apologize better by moaning it for me.." He placed his hand on my thigh, sliding it up slowly as he leaned in, kissing my neck.

I could feel him reaching higher, hooking his finger at the top of my underwear. Pulling it down slowly.

"You're so warm down here.." he says. "Have a taste.." I whispered.

As he went down on me, I could feel his wet, warm tongue pressed against me. I had to admit, it felt nice but wasn't good enough.

I squeezed my thighs around his head. "What  are you do-"

With enough force, I got up, twisting his head around, until I was sitting on his back after hearing a loud crack.

It was so quick that he never managed to react fast enough.

I look down at his frozen, shocked expression, the terror in his eyes that slowly became bloodshot, blood coming out from his nose at a slow pace.

I slide down, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his forehead. "I couldn't mess up my brand new couch. A bloodless kill was a smart move..professor." I whispered before giggling to myself.

I turned him over, seeing that he was still slightly erect. "Such a shame.."  I said, caressing his head.

I pulled him off of the couch and into the kitchen. I empty his pockets, before stripping him naked. I grab a pair of gloves, before cleaning his body thoroughly.

"Professor. I have exciting news! My father has passed on and he's giving me his house. Which means I don't have to live in this apartment anymore and killing will be so much easier.." I grabbed a garbage bag and placed him into it.

"I'm still quite new to all of this so.. bare with me!" I said, walking into my room and coming out with a suitcase, large enough to hold him in.

Once I managed to squeeze his body into the suitcase case, I rolled him out, closing the door behind me.

"The sooner I'm done with you the quicker I could go back to cooking!"

Sangwoo's pov

I knocked on Su-Jin's apartment door, only for it to push open slightly. "Su-Jin?" I called out but no answer. I pushed the door open, walking in.