010

1 week later

Su-Jin's pov

"Hold still, there's a leaf in your hair.." Sangwoo says, moving closer, pulling the leaf out of my hair gently. "Oh.. thank you." I giggled slightly. We were both seated under a tree in the courtyard. Many of the students walked by, staring at us, but I was told by Sangwoo to ignore them.

"You surprise me everyday.. the way you treat me.." I said softly. "Really? I'm just doing what my heart wants me to do. To love you.." He places a kiss on my forehead and I couldn't help but smile at him.

My smile soon faded as I make eye contact with none other than Sung-so. He smirks and walks away. I looked at Sangwoo and placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I forgot to turn in my notes to the professor. I'll meet you back here in a bit. She might end up lecturing me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'll come with you." He says, ready to get up. "It's okay, I'll be quick, I promise." I smiled and got up, walking away.

I headed in the direction of where Sung-so had headed and saw him walking down the hall way, turning the corner. I groaned quietly and sped up my walk to catch up to him.

When I turned the corner, he was gone. "That was quick.." I mumbled as I walked down the hallway.

As I walked, one of the doors to my left open and I was pulled into a class room by Sung-so.

It was slightly dark in the room, but I was still able to see him. "What is your problem?" I asked.

"You remember our deal don't you? You listen to everything I say or else-"

"Yes I understand, but you haven't given me anything to work with.." I crossed my arms, annoyed.

"Well I change my mind." He says. "Why?" I asked, curious to know. Something was off about him and I couldn't seem to put a finger on it. He looked on edge.

"There's something I want to show you." He says before locking to door. He pushes a desk in front of it and smiled at me.

"That's totally not suspicious at all. There was no need for that."

I hadn't catch it before but his shirt under his jacket was smeared with a red substance and he was suddenly wearing gloves that weren't there when I caught him staring at me at a distance. My heart sank as he walks passed me and over to the closet.

I noticed the blood pool below the closet and my body froze.

"What did you do?!" I asked, turning fully to him. When his back was turned to open the closet, I looked down at the phone in my hand at my side, opening the camera. I tapped the screen to switch it over to the front camera. I saw the fear in my eyes, something I had once lost and now regained.

I tilted the camera so that Sung-so was in the frame. I quickly took a photo of him and sent it to Sangwoo.

"My brother..was a kind man.." He started, resting his hand in the closet.

"He cared for me and my little sister, since our father was always working at his company. Every night he'd go out and buy my sister ice cream.. chocolate chip. Her favourite and his." He unlocks the closet slowly.

"One night.. he never came home and the last time I saw him.. he was on the news!" Sung-so shouted. "You see.. we are a rich family.. and inside my brothers jacket..was his ID that had a family tracker. I located it..and came across your apartment.."

My eyes widened as I stepped back, legs trembling.

"You've finally caught on.." He chuckles and opens the closet. A body fell out and onto the floor. I looked down to see my professor, dead with multiple bruises and what seems to be stab wounds.

"Here's whats going to happen.." He points towards the window. "Your hatred for your professor was so much that you murdered her. You couldn't deal with the guilt, so you ended up killing yourself." He smiled.

Before I knew it, my feet carried me hurriedly to the blocked door. I screamed loudly as I pushed the table out of my way.

"Stupid girl!" I turned to look at him and before I could react quick enough, he had used a chair and slammed it across my face, knocking me to the ground.

I groaned loudly as the ringing in my head started and grew louder by the second. My sight became blurred and as blood dripped from my head to the floor.

"I..I'm so..I'm sorry.." I whispered. "What?! I can't hear what you're fucking saying! You bitch! You don't get to apologise for what you did to my brother! He's dead and you get to walk freely? I don't think so Su-Jin!" He shouts.

"I..  I wasnt.. I.. fully.. I wasn't...fully.. there!" I held my head, choking out my words.

He grabs me by the hair, lifting me up and pulling me toward the window. "Nothing you say will justify why you've done! And I'll feel happier if your were dead!"

"Please.. don't hurt me.." I cried as he pushed my head out the window. I stared down at the ground, 5 stories down.

"You hurt my family.." He says, turning me around to look at him before choking me. His grip was tight and I scratched at his arm to try and get free. My kicking wasn't working either and I needed to live through this!

"M-my b-aby! Pl-please.. I'm..  I..  I'm p-pregnant! P-please don't...dont t-take that...away f-from me! Sangwoo.. he's..going to be-" I choked out.

His grip loosens, but he still held onto me. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds.

"You thought.. you thought that your story would have a happy ending..? You're dead wrong!"

I quickly grab onto his arm but he was quicker than I was. My grip wasn't tight enough and before I knew it, his face was all I could see in the frame of the window getting further.....

Further...

And further away....

...