Why?

-Why?-

'It was at night, the wind was cold, I don't know why but deep inside I do know why...finally....'

--------------------------------

"You're gonna be late if you don't wake up now Zack" said Zack's mom, then he immediately checked his phone where he can see the girl he is currently courting even though they are miles away from each other

He stared at her for a moment admiring her beauty even though she is not the most beautiful girl in the world, then he noticed her eyes moved that's why he smiled

"m'lady Hazel good morning" he tried to wake her up by greeting her a good morning in the call and hazel just groaned a little that made Zack chuckle for a bit

" wakey wakey rise and shine my beloved, the most beautiful girl in the(my) world, my universe we are gonna be late if you won't wake up" Zack said and finally Hazel opened her eyes and stared at Zack's eyes with a looking sleepy making Zack smile for no reason

Then Hazel just raised her middle finger towards Zack for no reason while Zack just laughed a little cuz he is used to it and he knows she doesn't mean it and just a little mad for waking her up...

Hazel got up off her bed and walked to the bathroom to wash her face bringing her cellphone, while Zack started fixing his bed..

They both did their morning routines and said goodbyes to each other when they are going to school......

Days past like that, they continue talking, day and night, while Zack is patiently waiting for hazel to be his, officially...

Little did they know the sudden storm that came..

One day, Hazel suddenly stopped having any communication with Zack making Zack worry for her because he have no means to contact her and to add up the trouble, he can't asked anybody her whereabout because she never told him who her friends was...

Zack felt dejected and waited for days, and days became weeks... After then a month had past he decided to give up on waiting for her and just thought that she left him because she doesn't like him anymore, that she has another and that is her way of telling 'we can't be together'

"it's fine bro girls are like that, they will come and then poof they're gone, you're gonna find a much better one don't worry bro" Zack's friends comforted him with words until Zack sober up and decided to live on and finish his student years..

(years past)

Zack became a doctor and started working on a big hospital in the city, while working there he was assigned to a patient named Hazel, same name with the girl she love and never got the chance to move on because they were together for years even though they didn't tie the knot....

It was said that the patient named Hazel finally woke up after a long slumber because of an accident that happened 5 years ago, she was so close on knocking the death door, Zack's heart was beating so fast and he don't know what to do......

'It was at night, the wind was cold, I don't know why but deep inside I do know why...finally....I found you....' Zack said on his mind while staring towards the girl sitting on her wheel chair while looking at the moon on the hospital room's balcony..

She immediately looked at the door when she heard the door opened and there she saw the man she wanted to see for so long.. Standing at the door in a doctor's uniform.. She stared at him for a while and tears fall from her eyes, there Zack immediately run towards Hazel hugging her very tightly

"I'm sorry.. Zack I'm very sorry.." said Hazel even though she still can't talk that much but she still kept on saying sorry because in her mind all she can say is sorry and she don't even know why, all she know is she is sorry because Zack must have been clueless about what happened

"don't worry it's fine I forgive you, don't worry I didn't forget about you,

I was waiting, I didn't care about what they said all I know is that one day I will see you again, I don't even know why but I just kept on waiting hoping one day that this day will come, and now it's all fulfilled it's really you right? Tell me I'm not dreaming" tears also started to fall from Zack's eyes..

Days past Zack helped hazel to fully recover even though it took months for her, and right after Hazel recovery, Zack asked her if she is willing to marry him and Hazel just cried in happiness and answered his question with a yes..

They happily wedded a few months after being engaged after the proposal. Their both their parents are in agreement of their relationship, so everything went pretty smoothly. They tour around a lot of places after the wedding.

They had kids and their very own home
Until they grow old together..

Why you asked?
It's because they truly loved each other
That no matter what happened, even if destiny tries to destroy them, the red string is always there trying to find a way to fulfill it's duty to give you to the right person even if it's the wrong time

At the end, you guys will be together and live happily forever even though there are a lot of trial, it's just there to test if you really love them

At least you did proved you really love them right?.

END.