🌪Chapter Seven🌪

As soon as they landed, Octavia was treated by Deckards mom who had scolded the boys for not being careful but Octavia told her it wasn't their fault.
Octavia thanked Deckards mum with a kiss on the cheek leaving her shirt off leaving her in her bra showing her tattoos an muscles. She heard arguing in the next room only to see Deckard and Owen grumbling with each other about who would change the baby.
She chuckled clapping her hands,
"You both are so dramatic, really?", raising an eyebrow at the brothers who grumbled looking at her.
Owen scoffed,
"You want to deal with this, sunshine", he taunted seeing Octavia tense a bit,
"I can't..", she replied looking to the baby who laughed clapping his hands.
Owen crossed his arms with furrowed eyebrows,
"And why can't you?", he retorted.
Octavia leaned against the wall crossing her arms seeing Owen look to her chest and smirked when Deckard smacked the back of his head,
"Let's just say, everyone I touch dies or either blames me for the shit they cause", she says as Deckard walked up to her touching her cheek gently,

"What did your brother do to make you hate him so?", he asked seeing her pull away taking a deep breath.
Octavia sat on the table, a leg on the chair so that she leaned on it using her arm.
"Years back...we did this job and well it all went to shit. A man died because Dom wanted the diesel so bad. It was years ago but the wounds still fresh", she looked up as both shaw brothers stared intently at her as she explained it.

"Anyways, I made the move, I drifted and took a hit from the diesel truck, man shot at me. I was hit right here", she pointed to her neck where they see a scar,
"I'm bleeding out an long story short, we got back to our hideout and Dom starts blowing his shit. Blamed me for everything.
I always had their backs and like I told Letty not one sorry. Almost killed my twin with a socket wrench", she replied with a shrug.
Both Shaw men felt their hearts clench for this little Toretto so Owen did the most unthinkable and walked up to her extending his hand,
"Your family's lost. Welcome to the Shaw family", he said seeing her look up in shock. She slowly grabbed his hand but gasped when he pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist. Why the hell were the Shaw men so tall.

"Thanks", she mumbled into his chest.
Owen pulled back,
"If my brother doesn't marry you, I will", he joked earning another slap to the back of his head earning a chuckle from Octavia who pulled Deckard to her body, kissing his cheek.

Octavia smirked pulling Deckard with her to leave Owen with the baby who complained.
She walked to the bathroom, Deckard behind her,
"Need clothes?", he questioned as she gazed at him,
"Yeah, if you don't mind", she replied softly. Deckard nodded and walked off.
Octavia sat on the toilet looking down at the tattoos on her arms. She got them in memory of her father. Every tattoo had meaning. Just like the one on her heart.

Octavia didn't know if she should forgive Dom but she knew if she didn't, she would always have that sense of emptiness and anger.
"If only family wasn't so complicated", she muttered to herself.

Once she was finished, she looked to see a fresh pair of clothes on the counter. She smiled knowing that it was Deckard. She took the clothes and put them on. Her hair was put into a messy ponytail finally relaxing for a bit.
She walked out and back to the room to see the two brothers arguing yet again about who was gonna feed the baby,
"Typical", she chuckled as they looked at her

Magdalene walked in looking at the trio who stared at her with a smirk,

"What?!"

✨ROOFTOP PARTY✨

Octavia stood outside of the building where they were meeting up with Dom to take his son to him. Deckard placed a hand on her back gently,
"Let's go love", he said ushering her in the elevator.