🌪Chapter Three🌪

✨Few Hours Later✨

Octavia had been put up front next to Deckard due to Romans constant complaining. She wanted to beat the shit out of him. They were being transported in fish truck to a place where they were going to make base at.
As soon as the truck came to a sudden stop, the door opened and the strong scent of fish made her gag. It was bad enough they were in a truck full of dead fish but on the outside it was a bloody fish mess.

"Look here man. Before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you. What are we doing here?!", Roman asked as everyone hopped out the back of the truck. Octavia smiled at the people who were cutting up an boxing fish and walked up to a man who held a sample and gladly took it dipping it in the soy sauce and eating it. She smiled thanking him and walked back to the team.

"That's a good question Roman", Little nobody says looking to Roman, "let me show you!", he winked at Octavia who roughly shoved her shoulder into his making him wince. Deckard pulled her back as they walked up to two metal doors, each of them highly sealed metal. The lights blinked as the doors opened and to Octavia it felt like her whole world sparked with life. She's never felt like this since the night her and Dom fought.
Dozens of cars, each of different brands, models, shades and sizes were in the building, stored away.

"Welcome to our new base of operations", Little Nobody introduced to everyone.

Letty was in awe and breathed out,
"No, seriously man, what is this place?", she questioned in awe. Octavia who stood beside both Luke and Deckard sighing,
"Well, this seems a bit much", she walked ahead taking a seat on a crate seeing a black sleek charger.

✨MEANWHILE....✨

Dom is driving around New York City before he used his foot to hit a button he had installed in the floor board of his car. The button caused the engine to start misfiring before Dom pulls over into an alley.

Cipher stared at the screen,
"What are you doing?", she asked as he came to a stop.
Dom kept a straight face,
"Engines misfiring, I got to check it out", Dom answers glancing at the camera.

"That's not part of the plan, Dom", Cipher says beginning to feel uneasy about the situation.

"Clearly. But unless you want the engine to seize on the job...", Dom says with a pointed look.

"You have five minutes", Cipher says before switching to Gods Eye to watch Dom, who easily got out of his car.

Dom holds out his hand mouthing,
"Five minutes", before popping his hood causing Cipher to lose visual of him.
"I want another visual", Cipher ordered.

"I got an ATM", a man using Gods Eye tells her. Cipher stared at the screen with a heated stare,
"I don't like this", she muttered seeing a van slowly drive into view before backing up into the alley. Once the van stopped Dom quickly walks away from his car.

"I WANT TO SEE TOERETTO!"

"There are no more cameras", the man replies.

Cipher panics,
"Then find something! Punch in on something reflective. A car, a mirror, anything...."