🌪Chapter Nine🌪

Octavia sat on Deckards lap as they waited for the guards to bring out Deckards mum; Magdalene. She could feel he was getting anxious since he hadn't visited her in a while,
"Relax", she whispered soothingly in his ear.
They looked up to see a guard bring his mum in with cuffs,
"Is that really necessary? Come on, she's 71 years old. What's the matter with you lot", Deckard angrily looked to the guards. Octavia rubbed his back as a female guard spoke up,
"Sir, the prisoner will only be allowed more leniency when she proves to be less of a security risk", she explained. Magdalene smiled at Octavia who chuckled softly.
She grabs the phone looking at Octavia and Deckard,
"If someone leaves the back door open, it's a bit daft to try and use it", she replied looking at them.

Deckard sighed,
"What's daft is paying one of the screws to leave it open but not pay them enough to keep their mouth shut", he stated rubbing Octavia's thigh to keep himself calm.
Magdalene shook her head,
"Yeah, we'll, my point still stands", she says winking at Octavia.
Deckard lowered his voice a little,
"If you can't break out of a shitty prison like this then you're seriously slipping mum", Deckard retorted to her.

"You cheeky bugga", she raised an eyebrow at Deckard,
"Speaking of breaking out where's that birthday cake?", she asked.
Octavia looked down at Deckard who grumbled,
"The one with the file in it. I ain't baking it and neither is Octavia", he said.
Octavia leaned against Deckards ear,
"I can get you some C-4", she smiled seeing Deckard shiver as her breath hit his cheek.
"Listen, if you want out of here just say the word. We'll handle it", Deckards says.

"Decks. I'm just having a bit of fun really, being banged up doesn't bother me. I quite enjoy the peace and quiet. Nice walk, a bit of reading, loads of sudoku. It's like being retired", she tells Deckard who smiled at her,
"Love it", she retorted.
Magdalene got serious though an Octavia knew this was family related.

"Now listen. Have you spoken with your sister?", she questioned him. He looked away for a moment,
"You know I haven't", he replied.
Octavia smiled knowing Magdalene was up to her tricks again,
"Give me your hand", she reaches under as Deckard placed his hand in hers.

"Here she goes", he muttered. Octavia pinched the back of his neck.

"You and your sister, you use to be inseparable. What happened Deck? What happened between you?", she questioned sadly as Deckard looked away.
She leaned down kissing his cheek,
"I'll wait outside", she mumbled but he squeezed her waist gently, silently asking for her to stay. Octavia got off his lap, smiling at Magdalene.

"I'll let you both talk. I'll call you later Mags", she said seeing his mum smile.
"I'll be waiting, little spitfire", she winked as Octavia left.
Magdalene smiled at her son,
"Im glad you married her. Now, when can I expect grandbabies?", she raised an eyebrow at Deckard who groaned with his head on the table.

~~~~~~~~~💕 ~~~~~~~💕 ~~~~~~~~

As Octavia stepped out of the prison gates she noticed a man in a suit with sunglasses but no mind as she sat on the hood of their car.
She pulled out her gun cleaning it slowly, which intimidated the man as he gazed up at the man who gulped nervously.
She hears the buzz of the gate seeing Deckard walk out who also noticed the man.
The man approached but gets cut off,
"Whatever it is, we ain't buying it", Deckard interrupts.

The man still followed,
"You know know what I'm selling or who I am", he argued.

"CIA", Octavia speaks up.
The man looked shocked,
"How did you-" he looked at Octavia.