🌪Chapter Two🌪

Tej and Ramsey used the gods eye searching in all locations for Dom.
"Got him. He's in London", Tej said looking to Ramsey with a smirk.
Roman mumbled with a not so happy expression. But an alert pinged over an over. Ramsey looked confused,
"Wait, we have got a second match in Hong Kong".

"Beijing and Seoul", Tej says with a bit of disappointment.
"And Tokyo".

Ramsey sighed,
"And just about every other major city on the planet".

Octavia rolled her eyes,
"It's funny actually. You thought it would be easy", she stated smirking to Ramsey who didn't dare look at, being she scared of her.

"Ciphers already created an evasion that masses their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought Roman", Nobody says walking to Ramsey.
Octavia who was stood next to Deckard had sighed,
"So cyber Cipher made little miss Ramseys program obsolete, nice", she said the obvious. She shook her head an could feel eyes on her but paid no mind since she knew exactly who was looking at her.
Sexy Brit!

"And that Ramsey is why you are here", Nobody stated.

Young ass walked pass Roman with a triumph look,
"See simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick", he sassed walking by.
Octavia tuned them out not wanting to hear all their stupid geek bull talk. Her mind went back to why her twin would do this. He had to have a really good reason, otherwise they wouldn't be going through extreme measures to find him. Times like this she really wished her dad was still alive.

Her eyes watered but she would never let a tear fall. Deckard could see she had so much pain in her eyes. He didn't know a single thing about her. He had no idea Toretto had a twin sister and when he asked Nobody he simply stated, she was a ghost. She resembled Dominic Toretto in so many ways. Hence the beauty she had, she had his rage but what he mostly could see in her state was pain.

"This one's not going away", Octavia heard Ramsey say as she looked back to them. She looked at the screen an noticed the location right away.
"See now that's interesting", Nobody said an you could see he was shocked.

"Why?", everyone asked looking at him.

"Because that's here", he pointed out.
Octavia looked at the screen,
"Get Gods Eye", she yelled just as the door exploded causing everyone to get knocked down. Octavia groaned in pain as she landed on her side to close from the blast. She got a loud pounding noise in her head making it painful to lift her head. She looked to the door through blurry vision to see someone throw in what looked to be a small disc device.

Octavia got to her feet quickly as one came towards her but a heavy body crashed into her, just as the disc exploded releasing a painful ringing noise.
Before Octavia knew what was going on, some blonde walked right pass her with a guy trailing behind her. Octavia's vision was blurry an felt pain all over her body.

"Did you all enjoy that?", Cipher asked with a smile. Her voice was loud it caused Octavia to have an awful ring full her ears. She grabbed her head in pain.
"Next generation concussion grenade, it scrambles your senses", her voice echoed, "oh don't worry, it'll wear off in a few hours. Probably", she said with a laugh.

"Hello Deckard", Octavia heard Cipher say, "it's nice to see you again", she could hear Deckard pant in pain an anger. Her eye sight regained some focus only to see Deckard trapped under a metal door.
Cipher laughed, " look at this Dom. His bodies not even cold, your family's already replaced you", she said in a sickly sweet tone.