Chapter 4~ Amsterdam

Author's Note: (:

 Okay so for those of you who are true Adommy shippers and have watched countless videos on youtube, you should definatly know exactly which moment this is. Also, please excuse my horrible representation of slurred speech. Lastly, toward the end of the chapter, it switches from Tommy's point of view to Adam's, but you will be able to tell when it switches. Thank you guys so much for reading this! 

After about a day, Tommy was released. He still wouldn't tell anyone why he had done what he did, but I still tried to get him to tell me something, anything. It was about three days after the incident and we had a show to play. So I decided to talk to Tommy about if he could play or not.

            "Tommy, can I talk to you?"

            "Sure. What do you want to talk about?" Tommy said with an obviously fake smile on his face.

            "Well, as you know, we have a show tonight, and I was just thinking, if you're not up to it then" Tommy cut me off and started to speak.

            "I'm fine Adam. I can still play. We have sound check in an hour anyway, you'll see, I'll be fine."

            "Alright Tommy."

            It was an hour later, and it was time for sound check. As Tommy strolled in the band watched him closely.

            "Uh, okay guys, wanna start with Fever? I looked over at Tommy who grabbed his bass and looked at the rest of the band.

            "Sure." said Monte, breaking the awful silence.

            Great. Tommy thought as the opening lines to the song started playing and Adam began to sing.

There he goes

My baby walks so slow

Sexual

Tic-Tac-Toe

Yeah I know we both know

It isn't time...

            My mind was in a daze, for I knew what would usually happen at this moment in the song, but only onstage. Not during sound check. Adam glanced at me through smiling eyes and it made me melt. I didn't even care that my wrists hurt like hell trying to play.

            After sound check, we only had a little bit of time to get ready for the show. We were in Amsterdam tonight. Walking out on stage, I was in my favorite outfit, black long sleeve shirt and my red tie scarf. Adam was wearing his black and purple vest suit with a glittery "A" on the back, for Adam of course.

My wrists hurt, but I didn't care. The rush of the lights and the stage made my adrenaline pump, causing the pain to drift to the back of my mind.

The set went as normal, Fever came and Adam left me with a quick, yet passionate kiss and left me wanting more, as always. He's such a tease. Finally the last song came, Whole Lotta Love. I was glad because I was tired, though I didn't want it to end. I knew once it did, I would go back to being depressed with no one to talk to about it because I'm too worried about what everyone would think considering I was supposed to be straight.

Adam was making his big intro into the song and he sounded amazing. He came up and sat down on the stage beside me showing off what his voice could do. He still had a little while before the actual lyrics started so he continued to show off. All of a sudden, I felt Adam pulling me backward, I leaned back onto the stage and his lips were only inches away from mine. He leaned in closer and I found myself in the most passionate, yet gentle, and most amazing kiss I had ever had. Still attempting to play, Adam put his microphone on my bass and slid it down the neck all while still kissing me with the same amount of passion he had started with. I was practically laying on the stage now and could feel the bars coming nearer for Adam to begin singing. At last, Adam broke the amazing kiss and flopped down on the stage with the beat of the music. I sat back up and attempted to recover my playing, but I couldn't seem to think straight after what had just happened.