Chapter 6~ Sweet Dreams

Author's note:
I hate to inform all of my readers of this, but after this chapter, there is only one more chapter to this Adommy Fanfiction for a total of 7 chapters. I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!! PS. Sorry this chapter is so short! 

The next morning, I was exhausted. I had decided to stay with Tommy last night so I could make sure he didn’t try anything else stupid. I had stayed up all night watching him, afraid to go to sleep in fear that I might wake up and he wouldn’t. I had had so much coffee in trying to stay up that I knew I was bound to hit my caffeine crash just about any time now. I just had to make it to the plane. We had a show in Vienna tonight, and we were leaving this morning. I just had to make it a little bit longer until we got on the plane so that I could sleep. Once we got on the plane, the rest of the band would be there, so I knew he wouldn’t try anything in front of them. I decided not to tell them about what happened because I knew they would worry, and I knew he would be questioned about it, which I knew wouldn’t end well.

            I got up and got in the shower, thinking maybe that would wake me up slightly. After my shower, I got dressed and got Tommy up. We were leaving soon and he needed to shower too. Once we were ready and all of our things were packed, we headed downstairs to meet the others in the lobby.

            “Hey guys, what’ve you guys been up to?” Sasha asked happily.

            “Oh, nothing really, just hanging out.” Tommy said with a quick glance toward my direction.

            “Yeah, pretty much. Are you guys looking forward to playing tonight’s show?” I asked trying to change the subject. Everyone pretty much answered the same as always, about how they were excited to be going somewhere new and see new people, and a few minutes later we were all loading into a sleek black limo and heading to the plane.

            Once we got to the plane I told everyone I didn’t get much sleep the night before, and I was going to nap on the way there. Everyone understood and I headed to a different part of the plane away from everyone else.

 ************************************************************************************

            I smiled at him as he moved closer to me and looked into my eyes as I looked into his. He was so sweet, so innocent, so beautiful. He leaned in, his lips brushing against mine. Confused, I started to back away. I didn’t think this could be happening. He couldn’t love me this way. He couldn’t love me like I loved him.

 Even after I backed away, he just moved closer and leaned in again, this time I was cornered, with no ability to back away. His parted lips met mine and we shared a tender, gentle kiss. He broke the kiss to look into my eyes and he smiled at me. I smiled back but I was still so confused. Suddenly I felt soft, gentle lips on my neck. The kisses started just above my chest and slowly moved closer to my mouth causing me to moan in the pleasure. Once the kisses reached my mouth, the kiss deepened. I let it go on for only a moment before I broke the kiss by turning my head.

“You shouldn’t be doing this,” I told him as he tried to kiss me again. Only he just looked at me and shook his head in disbelief, “are you sober?” Finally, I gave into him when he nodded his head yes and he smiled at me with those beautiful brown eyes again. This was all the reassurance I needed, and in one quick movement, I had his shirt on the floor and had begun to kiss his bare chest. He leaned backward letting me lean over him and move my lips down his chest. Now at his belly button, my hands moved down to the waist band of his tight skinny jeans and I looked up at him for permission. He nodded and I slowly unbuttoned his jeans. I moved down to the zipper just as he…

*************************************************************************** 

“Adam, Adam! Wake up, we’re here!” I woke up to Isaac shaking me.
            “Okay, okay, I’m awake Isaac.” As he walked away, I sat there thinking about the wonderful dream I was just awoken from. Damn. Why did it have to end…more importantly, why did it have to be a dream?

I got up and walked to the door of the plane. I looked out and saw the rest of my band standing outside taking in the city of Vienna. All except for one. Tommy Joe, and he was looking directly at me.