Chapter 1 - Meeting the First Years

{No One's POV}

Currently, in Ozpin's office we see two of the members of team TYPH, which were Yun and Pan. Tako and Hannah were not present due to Tako still being mad over the fact that he and his team got transferred to Beacon Academy without telling him. Hannah was not there because she was currently sleeping peacefully in her bed.

Ozpin: It seems that you two will be the only ones to help me observe the initiation test I have planned tomorrow.

Pan: Yes Professor Ozpin, me and Yun are ready to go.

Yun just sighs at the way Pan was talking, he guess old habits die hard. Pan was now more careful in being formal to important people after studying a year under Atlas.

Then his read is seen hovering in front of Ozpin.

[Yeah, me and Pan are pretty much ready for tomorrow. Also I have question, do we have to use fake names while interacting with the students tomorrow?]

Ozpin: You can if you want. It's up to your methods on how will you both help in with this First Years.

Then suddenly the three heard an explosion outside. They looked through the window and see the smoke coming from the explosion in the courtyard, where all the First Years are.

Ozpin: Seems like you'll be interacting with them much earlier. Now why don't you two go there and see what's happened.

[Really? You aren't faze by the fact that a literal explosion just occurred to where the First Years are currently at after leaving the bullheads they rode towards here?]

Ozpin: Nope.

Yun just sighs from Ozpin's response and summoned his red swarm around him and Pan, getting ready to teleport himself and her towards the explosion.

{20 minutes ago}

A bullhead is seen docking itself at the the dock of Beacon Academy. The doors open and a blonde guy comes out running and goes to the nearest trash bin to vomit his guts out.

Then Yang and Ruby are seen walking towards the courtyard along with the other students, they stop and look in awe to the view they are currently receiving