Chapter 10 - Problematic Arc

{No One's POV}

It was the next day after the whole incident yesterday where Yun snapped at Cardin and some feminine voice started coming out his mouth. Rumors started popping up that he was possessed by a grimm or something. Of course, Yun just rolled his eyes over all the baseless rumors.

Coincidental or not, his team were in the same class as team RWBY and JNPR. It was their last class for today and it was about history. Professor Oobleck is their teacher and is currently zipping around the round the classroom with a cup of coffee on right while holding a baton on his other while talking about the Faunus War.

Dr. Oobleck: Yes! Yes! Prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.

He said to students in the classroom as he took a large sip from his coffee mug.

Dr. Oobleck: Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!

He stated to everyone as he took another large sip of coffee.

Dr. Oobleck: Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

Numerous fauna in the room seemed hesitant to raise their hands but some were able to muster up the courage to raise their hands.

Dr. Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars could tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war!

Then Hannah and Weiss raise their hands. To some, it may seem that she hates studying, actually she does, but she has some secret love in learning about history.

Oobleck: Yes, Ms. Twilight?

Hannah: It's the *yawn* Battle of Fort Castle.

Weiss just puffs up her cheeks because Hannah managed to take the spotlight. Yun saw this and sweat drops at Weiss' actions.

Oobleck: Precisely! And who can tell me the two advantages the Faunus had over General Lagune's Forces?

Weiss raised her hands again but this time Yun also raised his hand.

Oobleck: Yes? Mr. Lin, can you tell me one of the two advantages the Faunus had?

Yun: A wandering Owl faunus saw the general's marching forces and rushed to inform the camp.

Oobleck: Correct! Thanks to the valuable piece of info they've recieved, they were able to make preparations for the upcoming supposed ambush. Now, who else would tell me the other advantage that sealed the victory for the Faunus?

None were able to answer the question. Meanwhile, Cardin flicks a paper football at the sleeping Jaune. It hits him on the head and he gets woken up with an annoyed expression on his face.

Jaune: Hey!

Unfortunately for him, he accidentally raised his hand in surprise.

Dr. Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune: Uhhh...The answer is....The advantage...of the Faunus..had over the guy's stuff...

He said as he looked over to Pyrrha as she was trying to help him. Pyrrha started doing a gesture by pointing on her eyes then did another gesture were she formed a ring with her hands and  put them on her face. Yun sighs st her attempt in giving him the answerand then just straight up gave the answer to him. The red swarm flew above him and formed the word: Night Vision.