Chapter Eleven:Mission

Lucy walked inside the guild straight towards the bar where Mirajane was.

"Mirajane,can I have a strawberry yogurt,a chocolate cake,um,and a vanilla milkshake?"

"Sure,"Mira smiled.

Lucy nodded and went to the request board.

"Luce,its been a long time since Team Natsu went on a mission,let's go on a mission!"Natsu shouted enthusiastically running towards Lucy with Happy following behind him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Natsu,but I'm a solo mage now"Lucy said,and grabbed a mission with a high reward.

"Wah! Lucy you're so mean,come on let's go on a mission like in the old days!"Natsu exclaimed like a little kid while following Lucy back to the bar.

"Natsu,I would appreciate it if you would let me have a solo mission for once!"Lucy said getting irritated.

"But what if you get hurt!?"Natsu asked.

"I'm not a little baby,and you ain't my father! Stop getting into others business,"Lucy slammed the jewels onto the counter,large cracks began to appear on the bar,then the whole bar crashed down. Lucy had a panicked face.

"You idiot you see what you have done!?"Lucy shouted grabbing her yogurt,cake and milkshake.

"Me!? It was clearly you who broke the bar!"Natsu shouted back.

"Whatever,you made me mad! So its your fault,"Lucy shoved the mission paper onto Mira's hand.

"I'm going on this mission and don't allow Natsu or any other person of this guild follow me,"Lucy said.

Mira nodded and handed her the now stamped paper back to Lucy.

"I'll be leaving now"Lucy mumbled and walked out,back to her house. "Tell master I'm sorry for the broken bar " she could practically already see a crying Master Makarov.

She opened the door only to find Sting sitting on her couch,and Rogue laying on her bed reading her novel.

"What the hell!? I thought I told you to leave!"Lucy slammed the door shut and stomped towards Rogue. She grabbed her novel out of his hands. "And don't touch things that aren't yours!"Lucy glared at both.

"Aye!"Sting exclaimed.

"One happy is enough-!"Lucy shouted but was cut off.

"Wah! Rogue-kun,what's happening?"Frosch stretched from the other side of the bed.

Lucy got starry eyes,and approached the green exceed.

Rogue quickly clutched Frosch into his arms. "S-stay away!"

"Or what?"Lucy towered over him,a dark shadow casted over her eyes.

"N-no-nothing,j-just don't kill Frosch,"Rogue gave a small nervous smile,and handed Frosch to her.

"Thank you!"Lucy chirped and smiled sweetly.

Both twin dragon slayers sweat dropped.Bipolar much?

"Blondie what is that?"Sting asked pointing at the weird figure under the pile of clothing.

"Now that you mention it,my room smells different,"Lucy sniffed the air a bit,and walked towards the pile of clothes.

She grabbed a handful of clothes and tossed it to the side,revealing none other than Gray.

"Gray what are you doing here!?"Lucy asked.

"I heard that you were going to take a mission so I came along with,Erza,Natsu and Happy,"Gray said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Eh!?"Lucy turned to find Natsu sitting on her bed,and Erza sitting calmly on the floor eating sweets.

"Oi Luce,why are they  still here!?"Natsu asked while he pointed at the 2 dragon slayers.

"I don't know either,"Lucy said knowing that Natsu,Erza and Gray were going to follow her on the mission whether she liked it or not. "What part do you guys do not understand about solo?"

"All I know is that we are a team,"Natsu grinned.

"Aye!"Happy said with enthusiasm.

"Yep,what Flame-Brain said "Gray did with a smirk.

"So are we still a team,Lucy?"Erza asked.

Lucy grinned. "No."

"What!?"They shouted.

Lucy laughed for a bit. "I'm just kidding,but once in a while I'd like to take a solo mission."

"You got it,but since you came back not long ago,we are going on a mission as a team!"Natsu said.

"Sorry to interrupt,but we're still here,"Sting said annoyed by the fact they had forgotten the almighty Sting Eucliffe.

"We know,but guess what buddy,I don't care,"Natsu said.

"Oh really"Sting head-butted Natsu.

"You bet,Bee Boy."

"What kind of lame nickname is that,Pinky?"Sting asked.

"Guys its no time for fighting,Natsu,Erza,Gray we have no time for arguments,we have to rest and get prepared for tomorrow's mission,"Lucy said firmly.

"Shut up!"Natsu and Sting shouted, they realized their mistake when they felt an angry,murderous,dark and powerful aura.

"Wanna repeat that again? Hm?"Lucy asked.

"N-nope! We didn't say nothing!"Natsu said sweat dropping. Why did she have to also become scary!?

Lucy sighed. "Sting,Rogue don't you think its time to go back to your guild? I'm leaving on a mission with my te-"Lucy was cut off by Sting.

"We'll just go with you!"he knew that Gray and Natsu just want them to leave so they could get Lucy to fall in love with them. But that wasn't happening while he and Rogue were still there.

Rogue nodded,knowing Grays and Natsu's intentions into getting Lucy to love them the way she did before she left to train.

"No!"Gray and Natsu shouted. "We are a team."they referred to each other,to happy,Erza and Lucy. "Not you." they pointed at the twins and the 2 exceeds.

"I didn't ask,pinky,stripper,I'm sure if we go we will get the mission done quickly,and then Blondie can go on a solo mission,"Sting said.

"That's actually a good idea"Lucy smiled. "But aren't you from Sabertooth? Therefore your reputation is at risk,don't you think?2 sabers going on a mission with Fairies."

The twins froze for  couple of minutes.

"Reputation ain't important,"Sting said. At least not more important than you,Blondie.

......................
Edited: 5/6/16