Jealousy

--NORMAL P.O.V--

Natsu gritted his teeth in anger, chewing on his food as he watched from the corner of his eye when Lucy intertwined her hands with Rogue and Sting. Gray who was holding a cup of water with ice gripped the glass cup really hard he broke it into many glass pieces.

Lucy heard the noise of the glass shattering, that noise made her sober once again, she let go of both dragon slayers hands and stood up to leave the guild.

"I will take you home, Lucy,"Lucy cringed at the voice. She turned around to see Natsu.

"I..."Lucy didn't know what to say.

"We will be taking Lucy-san home, " Rogue interfered.

--Lucy--

"Eh...oh...hai..Rogue and Sting will take me home,"I said looking at my pink shoes.

"Oh...I see well then, goodnight,"Natsu said and turned to walk to the table where Lisanna was.

I turned and sighed. "Thank you, Rogue, and you don't need to take me home."

"Its not your choice Blondie, we will walk you to your house, why because we don't have no where else to sleep,"Sting said. I glared at him and kicked him, then huffed annoyingly at him. I walked towards my house,my face once again blushing as I remembered my drunken state of a couple of minutes ago.

"Why do you have to be so cute Rogue-kun."

I shook my head. "Stop thinking about that."

~*~Normal P.O.V~*~

"Now who is the one talking to her self?"Rogue said watching her in amusement as she jumped.

"Shut up!"she yelled and kicked him towards Sting, both went flying to the wall.

"What was that for Blondie!?"Sting yelled.

"Lucy-san that hurt,"Rogue said not realizing he was pouting.

Ka-waii! Lucy yelled in her mind. She jumped towards Rogue, he thought she was going to punch him so he moved out of the way.

She fell on top of Sting, their lips touched for a couple of seconds. Lucy stood up and puffed her cheeks.

"That never happened understood!?" Her eyes glowed red. Sting nodded rapidly.

"Understood!"he yelped.

Rogue looked away from the 2 blushing blondes.

"Is Rogue-kun alright?"a high pitched voice asked.

"Huh?...oh yeah I'm fine Frosch, I'm perfectly fine,"he said, he unconsciously glared at Sting.

"Sting-kun, are you alright?"Lector yelled dramatically.

"Yeah I'm alright, nothing to worry about,"he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Where did the pretty lady go?"Frosch asked.

"She is right....here?"Sting said pointing at a now blank space.

They all turned to see the blonde way ahead of them.

"Blondie wait up!"Sting yelled.

They heard Lucy snort, she turned around to face them. "Eh, who said I was going to take you with me?"she said crossing her arms under her chest.

"I did,"Sting said proudly.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she turned her heels and walked towards her house.