I'm home

Chapter Three
.
.
.

Lucy's P.O.V

'It's been 3 years hasn't it, Fairy Tail?' I asked myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was longer down to my waist. My brown colored eyes had specks of blue thanks to the water magic Aquarious taught me. Roxy had given me a dragon lacrima, I was a second generation Celestial Dragon Slayer since it could combine with my celestial magic. I have a baby pink sundress, with a white waist belt, pink flats, my hair is in a side braid. Over the last three years, Roxy taught me some minor requip. Now I dont need to be looking for my keys instead I can requip them into my hands.

"Congrats Lucy, you have surpassed me, I'm glad to have been your trainer,"Roxy said. I smiled gently, my eyes filling with tears.

"Now I will be able to protect myself, without having to cause trouble,"I said. Roxy sighed.

"You were never a burden Lucy,"She said.

I looked down to the wooden floor.
"I was,"I said quietly, in all honesty I knew I was. My group couldn't take any missions without having to glance at me every minute to make sure I was alright. I felt pain on my head, I looked at the mirror to see a giant bump on my head and an angry Roxy.

"When I say you are not a burden, it means you are not, understood?"She demanded with glowing red eyes. I gulped and held the large bump on my head.

"Yes, ma'am!"I said.

"Good. It's time for you to leave,"Roxy said, she handed me my bag and pushed me out of the cottage. I smirked.

"No hug?"I asked innocently.I turned to look at Roxy. Water fall tears were falling from her eyes.I sweat dropped. She gave a bone crushing hug.

"Now leave before I change my mind and lock you in,"She said wiping her tears.

I nodded and smiled."I will miss you, Roxy,"I said and began to walk towards the forest.

"I will miss you too! Remember to come and visit me!"She shouted as I got further away. I nodded without turning back afraid that if I turn back, I would never want to leave. After all, Roxy was the closest person I have to a caring mother and teacher.

'It's goodbye for now,'I thought.

I ran towards Fiore and into the city of Magnolia. I stopped at some stores to buy things like clothes, weapons, food and furniture. Carrying all things to my apartment, I knocked on the land ladys door. When she opened she gasped.

"Lucy, is that you?"she asked. I nodded.

"In the flesh!"I said cockily with a wink.

"You were reported dead after two years, that doesn't matter now though. Glad to have you back,"she said and enveloped me in a hug.

"What? I didn't know we were reported dead if we left,"I mused and returned the hug. I shook my head. "Never mind,that doesn't matter right now, can I rent the apartment? "

"Of course, its 70,000j each month,"she said.

"I knew that,"I said and walked into the apartment, it was exactly as I remebered it.

I dropped everything and ran towards Fairy Tail. I still felt nervous so I remained out side debating the reactions of my fellow guild mates. I saw Gray leaning on the sakura tree. I was about to walk towards him when I heard a voice shout loudly.

"Gray-sama!"Of course, Juvia. She jumped and hugged him. What surprised me is that he catches her and hugs her back. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Yes, Juvia?"he asked.

"Say you love Juvia!"Juvia exclaimed with a dreamy look.

"...I love you Juvia..."Gray said careful not to cause Juvia to faint.

"Juvia loves Gray-sama too!"Juvia squealed and kissed him.

Ba-dump

My heart began beating loudly and rapidly. I felt as if someone was choking me, I grasped my throat for air and tried taking in deep breaths. I was sure my heart had been broken by that small scene. What in the world had happened that caused Gray to finally like Juvia back?

I sat in back of a bush and leaned against the guild.

Ba-dum

"I love you, why the sudden question Lisanna?"I heard Natsu say. My eyes widened, I shouldn't have come back. When I finally thought I would have the chance to be strong and get my feelings together, my world shattered.

I knew I didn't look quite the best right now, if someone were to see me, they would flee. My bangs shadowed my eyes, and I was grasping my throat for air. My heart was still pounding in my chest. Perhaps I should go back to the small cottage, back to my mother figure,Roxy.

--Inside the guild, at the bar--

"I'm happy for Lisanna and Juvia,"Mira said cleaning cups, she was looking at Natsu holding Lisanna's hand.

"I'm too. Not to be rude, but Lisanna and Juvia are a temporary replacement,if Lucy were to be here, Natsu nor Gray would even glance away from her,"Erza said and took a bite out of her strawberry cake

"...It's true,"Levy said and sighed remembering the blonde celestial mage.

"Lisanna and Juvia seem to know that too, but have hope on making them fall in love,"Erza said.

"After all, their heart still and will always be Lucy's. She has them in the palm of her hand,"Mirajane said. Tears welling up in her eyes as she remembered the Celestial mage's smile.

"We should probably stop talking about her,"Erza said wiping her tears, Levy nodded and also wiped her tears away.

Lucy's P.O.V

I finally calmed down and glanced at the sky. If I hadn't left maybe they wouldn't have gotten together. They were happy at least. Gray and Juvia had disappeared, probably went inside the guild already.

I punched the ground, a huge hole appeared. I looked around alarmed, someone must have felt the force of the hit. After a few minutes I looked down to the hole again.

"Geez,"I sighed out and covered the hole with dirt.

I stood up and dusted myself. I had promised I wouldn't cry, not even over a stupid thing such as jealousy. I dusted myself and began walking towards the wooden doors of my beloved home. Fairy Tail.

"All that matters is that I'm home"I confidently whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: April,16,2016.