Chapter;Nine

"Sting, Rogue, when will you go back to your guild?"Lucy asked getting out of the bathroom, forgetting she was only in a small towel.

"What a sight,"Sting whistled. Rogue was blushing, but had the decency to look away unlike Sting who was staring at her.

An irk mark was on Lucy's forehead. Then an idea popped into her head. I haven't tried out my new magic out. "If you don't turn and look away I will have to beat you up."

"Really?"Sting teased,he stood up and walked closer to her.

"Really," Lucy sounded pissed off,on Lucy's palm there was pure golden light,her eyes turned golden. Her golden scythe appeared.

"Ch-chill I was just playing around,"Sting laughed nervously.

"I wasn't playing around," she pointed the scythe at Sting,a ball of golden magic was formed at the tip of the scythe. "Feel the pain that the stars can cause,Sting."

A blast came out of the magic ball and was directed at Sting.

"Ahhhhh,"Sting shouted "eh?"he felt no pain at all,he was about to make fun of Lucy that her spell hadn't worked until he saw Lucy laughing.

"You-you seriously think I'd waste my magic on you."

"Ouch,"Sting made a hurt look.

"Requip,"Lucy's body was covered in bright light,when the light disappeared she was wearing a black dress that reached to her mid-thighs,her hair in a high ponytail,and black converse with fingerless gloves.

"I didn't know you knew how to requip,"Sting said.

"It's just a low level Requip, not like Erza's. Besides, I was trained by a wizard saint,"Lucy sighed and slumped down on one of the couches.

"You were what!?"Sting shouted.

"The ears,Sting!"Lucy pointed to her ear.

"Sorry,sorry,"Sting put his hands up trying to shield himself from Lucy's glare.

"Um...Lucy?"Rogue asked quietly.

"Yeah Rogue?"

"I'm hungry,"Rogue said bluntly.

"Me too,"Sting patted his stomach.

Lucy stood up but they heard some words that Lucy had muttered. "Dragon...eat...forgot"and "cute"

"So you think we're cute"Sting teased following Lucy to the kitchen.

"No,"Lucy said hiding her tomato face. She faced Sting, " I do not think you are cute, maybe Rogue, but not you,"Lucy stuck her tongue out.

"Playing hard to get, I see,"Sting smirked.

"Sting leave her alone,"Rogue growled a bit.

"Or what?"

"She might not give us food,"Rogue muttered and crossed his arms and sat on one of the chairs. I just don't want you to talk to her that way.

"You know I can hear you,"Lucy said grabbing some vegetables.

"Lucy,I don't want vegetables,"Sting whined like a kid.

"You have to eat it,"Rogue ordered.

"Why~?"

"I'm pretty sure everything Lucy makes is delicious,"Rogue said without even thinking. Rejecting any food from her is stupid.

Lucy's face got red,so did Rogues after realizing what he had said.

"So-sorry,"Rogue mumbled.

"Geeze,will you stop blushing!"Sting shouted,a jealous aura surrounding him.

"What's your problem?"Lucy asked putting the plates on the the table.

"Nothing,"Sting mumbled and ate quickly,food flying everywhere.

"Ok..ay"Lucy said akwardly

"You know its obivious that your jealous," Rogue smirked talking in their dragon language.

"Shut up," Sting growled.

"And you know I can understand you," Lucy said smirking.

"What!? How?!"Sting shouted.

Lucy had a bored face "I'm a dragon slayer."

"What element?"Rogue asked.

"Celestial"Lucy sighed remembering Roxy. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Alright,your food taste amazing,"Sting admitted.

"I know,"Lucy sighed.

"Can you maybe teach me how to cook?"Sting asked a blush on his face.

"Sure,"Lucy chirped.

_______________________

Edited: 5/6/16