It's good to be back

Chapter Four
.
.
.

Lucy's P.O.V

'Here I come,Fairy Tail!'

I grinned at the wooden doors, I wiped the memory of Gray and Juvia, and Natsu and Lisanna out of my head.

I kicked the doors open."I'm home minna!"I shouted. Everyone squinted their eyes, some even wiped them.

"Lushii!"Happy lunged forward, tears running down his fluffy blue cheeks.

"LUCY!"Suddenly everyone shouted and tackled me. Tears ran down their eyes.

'I really liked this dress',I cried inwardly.

I am wearing a yellow sundress with a jean jacket, and yellow flats. My hair is in a high pony tail.

"It's good to be back,"I said and looked around, everyone stood up. Gray and Natsu were standing there shocked. They were just staring at me, neither saying anything.

'Bet they didn't expect me back,'I thought and grinned.

"Take a picture, it will last longer,"I stuck out my tongue playfully, and did a peace sign with my hand. They blinked, their eyes soften.

"Lucy.."Both said gently.

Erza shoved them away,"Where were you all this time!?"She shouted.

'She sure knows how to yell,'I cringed.

I fiddled with my fingers, I didn't want to tell them about my training just yet.

"I was somewhere,"I said lamely.

"Where?!"She demanded giving a death glare.

"Umm, I don't know,"I said slowly. "I got lost."

I knew I sucked at lying.

"Then why didn't you just call!?"She asked.

'Did she really fall for that lie? Of course,this is Erza.'

"All I know is that I was in a forest,"I said quietly.

"Lucy we were all worried about you, we thought the last mage kidnapped you,"She said.

"I think that's enough Erza,"Mirajane said, wiping her tears.

"No its not enough, we were worried, we thought you died, we moved on, then you just appear out of no where 3 years later,"She said,her knuckled turning white because of her balled fist. "I'm not stupid. You left without warning."

'Okay, maybe she didn't fall for the lie after all'

"I'm sorry,"I said. No tears Lucy, be strong.

"Don't you dare think that a simple sorry will make anything better, we all missed you, you did not get lost, where were you?"Erza asked.

"I got lost, why cant you just believe that?"I asked, in a quiet tone.

"Bullshit!"she yelled.

"Stop lying, where were you?"she asked. She fell to her knees, tears spilling."We searched for you thinking the worst, if you would have just warned us, maybe we wouldn't have been worried as much."

"I didn't want you to go after me, that's why I didn't warn you,"I said."I knew you would all want to follow me, and know where I was."

"We would have accepted the fact you wanted your space. We gave money for missions to find you like idiots,"Gajeel growled.

"Just stop! You want your money back? Fine! I'll pay you back!"I shouted angrily. I didn't just get strong, I got Roxy's short temper.

"I'm sorry,"Erza said, she stood up, and hugged me. "I'm sorry, its just.."She started to sob."We..missed...you,"she said quietly.

I sighed softly getting rid of the anger and hugged her back."I missed you too, I'm sorry but I couldn't call or I would get distracted," I said.

"It's alright, I'm sure we'll understand someday. You are here and that's all that matters,"she said, I nodded. She let go of me.

Gray......Natsu......

They were staring at me. it made me uncomfortable. I sighed, but smiled.

"Hey, Gray, Natsu"I said as I waved awkwardly.

"Lucy.."both rushed over to me and hugged me. I looked at the others and saw Juvia and Lisanna glaring at the ground.

'That's right, they're together.'

I backed away from them.They looked confused.

"What's wrong...Lucy?"Natsu asked.

"I'm sorry,I shouldn't get too, friendly with you,"I said.

"Wha-why?"Gray asked. "You just got back."

"You have your girls don't you?"I smiled. The guild stopped what they were doing, I heard this:

"So she found out?"

"Mhm,seems so."

"Poor Gray."

"Poor Natsu."

"What will Lucy do?"

"What will they do with Juvia and Lisanna?"

.......

After talking to the guild for a long time,I went over to the bar where Mirajane put my strawberry milkshake.

"Thanks,"I said."Hey Mira, How long have they dated?"I asked quietly.

"2 years,"It totally broke my heart. I nodded.

"So it's Gruvia and Nali?"I asked with a smile trying to activate the matchmaker Mirajane.

"It seems so, although, they still love you,"Mirajane said.

I looked at the table, I gripped it really hard that it broke. Mirajane looked startled and stared at the large cracks on the bar. I stood up.

"They have to be happy with who they are with. I won't interfere, I will be leaving now,"I told to Mirajane. She looked sad, but nodded. I began walking out of the guild, but looked back and gave a small smile.

'Its still good to be back though. I didn't know I missed Fairy Tail this much.'

-----------------------------------------------

--------------
Edited: April,16,2016.