How it all started

CHAPTER1~

It was a day before our Annual Day at school. Annual day is all about when we all get together, dance, sing. The whole of our school participates and our parents usually come to watch. It had always been fun, but then Annual Day'11 would change my life, i never knew it.

A night before Annual Day I met a guy on facebook, Chace. He was a senior in my school, probably two grades ahead. We started talking. It was probably years ago so now i dont really remember what the conversation was. But i can say that it was great adding a new senior boy in my friend list and getting close to him. We exchanged numbers because we became quiet known and comfortable. I guess that comfortable that i could atleast expect a smile from him in school if not a wave?

I had a mixed feeling. I was happy to talk to him. He made me happy. His looks were good. He had long hair, with spikes from front and settled from back. He was cheeky. And he had a cute smile. And oh, we had same head phones.... I got to know that when i was going through his pictures online.

Btw, i am Eleanor. Not very pretty not ver fat. I was a bit crazy kinda girl. I was pretty wild at times. Immature and silly. I hated math, science was my strength and english too. Life was smooth and my family is probably the best. I had four group of friends near home and handful at school.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like my first blog. Its my real life story. First time on wattpad. :)