He told me

CHAPTER3~

Days went by, we got close, shared our day, our life, family issues etc.

Still, no feelings arouse for him. It was funny how I didnt fall for a guy friend who was now a best friend. But this friendship was fun. He was understanding, caring, sweet, kind, polite. One day, he just suddenly told me about his new girlfriend. Marri. She was in the last year of school. I was shocked to know about him and her. I mean, no, i had no feelings for him but HER? Seriously? That chick was too weird to hang out with. But their relationship was funny. They didnt even talk in school or saw each other. I was amazed at Chace and Mari. Their relationship was "awkward". But oh well, they were quite close sexually outside the school. Haha. I know its amusing. People who dont even look at each other in school had oral sex outside school?! Alright i must shut up. It was november when it all started. Me and Chace were bestfriends. We loved each other, not any lovers type but as friends. We shared a bond, it was so understanding. Time passed, and i met him. My life. My love. My everything. His one smile, literally turned my heart upside down. His hair his face glowed. He was magic and i fell in love. The way he walked through the corridor of our school those steps made me so mad that i felt like pulling him and kissing him.

---------------------------------------------