Closeness

CHAPTER6~

So, the next few days were usual. Just a little change, that whenever me and Zayn crossed each other at any place, alone, we said "Hey" to each other. It wasnt any special for him. But it was very special for me. I felt a bit close. At least not if girl friend, i was his friend now. I went out after every period of our class just to meet him and wave at him. I was suspecting things. I mean the guy who didnt even know me till yesterday, says "Hey" to me now? I was wondering what if Chace told him? I mean isn't it to early? My heart was confused as always. So i went back home, logged on Facebook again and then there's Zayn online. But something added to my happiness when he sent me a "Hey". I was home alone so i literally started jumping and running around. There was no limit of my happiness. I replied him "Hi.."

He asked, "So whatsupp?" I said "Nothing really, you?" But then something really weird happened..

Him: "Are you single?"

Me: "Yeah, you?" (My brain wanted to shout and say I LOVE YOU ZAYN)

Him: "Me too, what type of guys do you like?"

Me: Um, caring, protective... You? (OMG ITS YOU THAT I WANT)

Him: Girls who are tall and smart, just like you.

---------------------------------------------