I found him

CHAPTER4~

It had been ages that i fell in love after my first heartbreak. Actually its my fault, all my beliefs, trusts were just gone with tears i cried. And what set in was darkness, insecurity, feeling of loneliness. Maybe thats why i just wanted to be alone most of the times even when i had friends around, until i knew they weren't true.

One morning, i entered school with my morning bright face. High plait and flicks covering my forehead. Pink lip gloss on and i felt like there's no one like me. My vigour and shine sobered down when i saw him again. He was there. The first face i saw in school was him. He was walking towards me as if he would hold me now and say marry me. I became conscious i became nervous. I wished that Earth tore apart and i'd fall and that moment wont come when he'll come close to me. I bit my lip, started walking towards him. His hair were making my heart burn. They were thick, jet black, spiked from front a little spike from back, his eyes were drowsy as if he didnt get enough sleep last night. He walked like a prince and i wished to be his princess. We were so close that i skipped a heart beat. But then i again felt stupid when he passed by me and met his friends, hugged them and disappeared in the cold fog of December. I didn't know his name. All i knew was he had my heart and he is senior to me. Our class was on the same floor, i figured it out. We were so close, yet so far. I entered my class, sat with my 3 year old bestfriend Sandy. We chirped a lot and teachers called us the "quacky ones". We giggled and chuckled half of the time. We had same tastes in music, fashion and now, BOYS. Yes! I told Sandy about him, she said "Yeah, i know. His name is...." And the bell rang. I wished the time stopped and she told me the name of the guy i've been dying for. I felt like saying "URGG!" with great intensity. But i couldn't because i was at the water dispenser which is at the end of corridor and HE, yes HIM, HE was standing with his group of friends. He was laughing his heart out, he was so happy so amused. He glanced at me and then turned away. I felt like, i just.. Wanted to faint in his arms. I knew it was more than liking because such madness is often referred as 'love'...

---------------------------------------------