Just acquaintances

CHAPTER6~

So I finally asked Sandy that what does she think about Zayn? She said "hmm, he is nice". Oh Sandy, i am sure if you knew my feelings you wouldnt say that so bluntly. But now that you did, i am in doubt... "Sandy do you like him?" I asked with answer in my mind, please say NO. "Yeah, i mean he's good". My brain shouted "NO, I OWN HIM". Sandy couldnt do that. But she didnt know my feelings about Zayn. So i told Sandy, "I love Zayn". She was shut for a second and then she bursted out laughing. Why? Whats wrong? Cant i love Zayn? I mean look at him, fine art of perfection. We walked out from the class and i said "C'mon stop it Sandy! I am serious!" She turned my head around towards Zayn. I looked at him and turned my head and threw water at some random guy. Why? To grab his attention. Zayn stared at me in amusement. I am sure that after what happened that day and today he is sure about my mental illness. But i wish i could tell him, its all for you baby. Its all for you. But i couldnt so i again ran in class and slapped my head with a thick Math book. I went home, told Chase and Sandy clearly about my deep intense feelings about Zayn. And they agreed. I was glad and felt light-hearted. But now the only thing left was to "have zayn in my arms".

---------------------------------------------