Invasion has begun

After the Turbo duel between Yusei and Yugo, Yugo has joined to stop the Nightshroud invasion. But what the trio don't know is that the invasion will be sooner than they expect.

In the GX dimension there is a duelist who gained his love for dueling a year ago, but it felt like for him he was in a position before challenging the Slifer Red King.

"I just don't get it!" yelled the duelist named Lucian,"Even after all of this, even believing in my deck, I still lose every duel! Sometimes I wish I didn't take the Grim Reaper away from me!" he was on the verge of giving up, but then one of his cards, his strongest card, Slash Draw, fell and it was covered in Darkness, and then he heard a voice.

"My name is Nightshroud and I will grant your wish of winning any duel you want," Lucian heard a voice, but he couldn't see anyone speaking to him, "but only if you join me in my invasion." Lucian hesitated, but the Darkness in his heart agreed to the arrangement,"Perfect! Now I just need one more person!"

Then in the Zexal dimension an orange haired duelist was pissed that even after trying his to fix his mistakes, no one would trust him except a black and red haired duelist and even worse for him he kept losing to his rival.

The orange haired duelist then kicked an empty soda can while it was raining, he was on the verge to crying his eyes out, "I can't believe it! Even though I still try my best to fix my mistakes, they still treat me like dirt!" yelled the duelist, "What's worse is that I keep losing to him!" then an image of Nasch appeared into his head,"Nasch, I will get my revenge!" then he heard a voice in his head.

"Why hello there Vector. The leader of the Barians before Nasch," the duelist now known as Vector was confused, but happy that someone knew how important he was before HIM, "My name is Nightshroud and I will grant your wish of winning any duel you want and even beating Nasch," Vector then gained a big grin,"But only if you join my invasion," he thought about the idea, but at the end he agreed to it,"Perfect! The invasion begins now!" as then a portal was then opened to Domino City.

Vector grinned as he entered the portal.

A week later

The trio were eating some snacks at the LDS building, Kite had some cookies and some green tea, Jaden and Yugo had dinosaur cookies with their boiled Gatorade. Kite was disgusted by these two. Yugo seems like he legit would eat garbage and while Jaden had some, not much, taste, but that didn't stop him of eating raw fucking meat.

Their lunch was interrupted by a loud warning," WARNING! WARNING! HUMANS FROM DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS ARE TAKING OVER THIS DIMENSION!" that got everyone's attention.

Declan Akaba destroyed the door, by just walking into it, of the lunchroom as his staff and the room became silent, he then went to the trio. "Kite, you go to your dimension and get as many recruits." Kite then nodded as Declan looked over to Yugo,"You will join him, got it?" Yugo nodded at the command as Declan then looked at the semi-scared Jaden,"I will join to help your dimension because it is the one that is currently being targeted."

"WHAT?!" yelled Jaden as he was fearing for the worst," What do you mean that it is being targeted?!", Declan then put his hand on his shoulder,"It means that the invasion is now on your dimension, it successfully targeted every other dimension other my, Kite's and yours," said Declan as then the rest of the room became silent,"I don't know how they did that, I was monitoring them, but it somehow went over our radar," he then looked at Kite and Yugo who were processing the information.

"You two will go to Kite's dimension and get as many recruits, am I understood?" said Declan as then the two as they were snapped from their thoughts, as then both nodded,"Good," as he then pointed his duel disk at them and sent them with a beam from his duel disk.