The Continuation of The Invasion

A motor bike riding duelist was riding close to the east of Duel Academy, until he saw a teacher with a duel disk readied.

"Alright, you weird looking clown! Get ready to duel!" yelled Yugo as he readied his duel disk.

"I'll teach you a lesson for calling me a clown!" said Crowler.

"Duel!" yelled both of them as the she-male drew a card from his deck.

Crowler: 4000 lp 

Yugo: 4000 lp 

...

A tan looking boy was running to the east north of Duel Academy, but then a dueltanier jumped from a tree with a tomato looking hair.

"Duel!" yelled both of duelists as they readied their duel disks.

Alito: 4000 lp 

Yuya: 4000 lp 

...

A blue haired female was running to the west of Duel Academy, but then a Slifer Red female stopped her.

"Duel!" yelled both of the girls as they readied their disks.

Rio: 4000 lp 

Celina: 4000 lp

...

 A yellow haired male with red paint on his face was running to the west north of Duel Academy, but was then stopped a eggplant hair looking duelist stopped him. 

"Duel!" yelled both of duelists as they readied their duel disks.

Mizar: 4000 lp 

Yuto: 4000 lp 

...

A purple haired boy with a fear of onions and Kite was running to north of Duel Academy, but were stopped by a black clad pale duelist stopped them.  

"You go ahead! I will stop him," said Reginald as then Kite nodded and ran to Duel Academy.

"Duel!" yelled both of duelists as they readied their duel disks.

Shark: 4000 lp 

Chazz: 4000 lp 

...

"Private Truesdale and Phoenix, have any of you seen the Sarge?" said Hassleberry as ran up to Syrus and Aster. They were gonna respond, but then they saw a black haired duelist, an onion haired boy and bird haired duelist.

All of them readied their duel disks.

"DUEL!" all of them said at the same time.

...

Declan Akaba was running towards Duel Academy while at same time defeating 26 other duelists.

...

Kite was running, but then a blue haired duelist with a black jacket stopped him. 

"Duel!" yelled both of duelists as they readied their duel disks.

Kite: 4000 lp 

Zane: 4000 lp

Zane drew a card from his deck and looked at his hand, "I normal summon Proto-Cyber Dragon!" said Zane as then a small mechanical dragon was then summoned onto the field. 

(Proto-Cyber Dragon: lvl 3 - Light Machine - Attack: 1100. Defense: 600)

"When this card is summoned onto the field, this card is called Cyber Dragon," said Zane as he took a card from his hand, "I then activate the spell card known as Polymerization! I fuse my Cyber Dragon from my hand and Proto-Cyber Dragon on my field to Fusion summon!" then two machine monsters were then sucked into a portal,"Come, Cyber Twin Dragon!" then a dragon with two heads was then summoned onto the field.