06

Alice had always been oblivious to others' emotions or feelings. She wouldn't know you were upset or if you like her unless you told her to her face. So the fact that she was oblivious to Paul's feelings wasn't really surprising.

Paul was worried about the girl, everybody was. She hadn't left the house in two weeks. Alice was normally a very happy, bubbly person that everyone loved to be around. So it was a surprise when she shut herself off from the world.

What the pack didn't know was that Alice had been feeling ill. She's been mopey and sad, had many headaches, been a lot more clumsy, and had trouble remembering certain things. After a week of this Mark decided to take her to the doctor to see what was wrong.

Mark drove his truck down to the forks hospital, occasionally looking over to where Alice was sitting leaning her head against the window, watching the trees go by. The truck pulled into the parking lot, Alice hopped out as soon as her father put the truck in park.

Once in the building, Mark checked her in while she sat in a chair in the waiting room, "Alice White?" a voice called. The blonde turned her head to see a short brunette nurse standing by a set of doors with a clipboard in her hand. Alice got up from her chair and walked towards the woman, "Hi Alice, I'm Carrie. How are you?" Carrie asked as she led them past the doors and down a hallway.

Alice shrugged her shoulders, "I'm okay," she replied as the two stopped in front of another door. Carrie opened the door to reveal a hospital room with a basic white bed, some chairs, and a sink.

Carrie took a seat at the computer while Alice sat on the hard hospital bed, "So, what seems to be wrong?" Carrie asked.

Alice intertwined her hands and rested them on her lap, "I've been really tired lately, I keep getting headaches, and I can't remember certain things at times." she explained.

The sound of clicking filled the room as Carrie typed away at her computer, "Alright, And how long does the memory loss usually last?" she asked as she looked at the blonde girl.

Alice thought for a second, "Usually between 2-3 hours" she responded after a minute.

Carrie nodded and began typing again, "And have you noticed any changes in your mood? Dizziness? Trouble walking?" she asked.

"At times it feels like my whole body is being weighed down, and I sometimes get dizzy for a few seconds," Alice said.

The brunette nurse nodded her head and closed her computer. "Alright well, Dr. Shepherd will be in in a few minutes to look you over," she said as she stood up and headed out the door. 

*Sips Tea* 

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been sick recently. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you all!!