04

Paul watched as Alice paddled further out into the ocean with a bright smile on her face. He and the pack had just arrived at the beach since Emily had insisted on bringing food for later.

Seth led them to where the three of them were sitting. Blankets were laid out, shoes were flung around messily, and what looked to be the girl's clothes were scattered around the area. In the middle of the mess was the fire pit, which consisted of a hole dug into the sand with rocks surrounding it.

The sun was beginning to set by the time Alice and Leah made their way out of the ocean and to the pack. Alice smiled brightly as she and Leah approached the pack, "Glad you guys could make it," she said as she set her board down.

Emily smiled at the blonde girl from her spot on a blanket Sam had set up, "We wouldn't miss it. Thank you for inviting us."

Alice smiled at her before turning and starting to rummage through her bag, "Damn it," she muttered frustrated.

Paul furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong?" he asked.

Alice huffed, "I forgot my jacket at home."

Paul pulled out a jacket from his bag and handed it to her, "Here, I don't need it anyways."

Alice smiled at him before taking the jacket from his hands and slipping it on, "Thank you,"

Paul's jacket engulfed the blonde's small frame. The jacket ended mid-thigh, while the sleeves went past her fingertips. Paul smiled, liking the way she looked in his jacket.

Alice turned around and pulled a speaker out of her bag. She turned back towards everyone with a beaming smile on her face, "Let's get this party started shall we," she cheerily stated while holding the speaker up and shaking it. Alice quickly hooked her phone up to it and started playing 'Friday Night' by Eric Paslay. The blonde girl smiled excitedly before turning to Leah and pulling her up to dance.

Paul watched as his imprint and Leah danced to the song. He was completely mesmerized by the small blonde girl. The way she moved her hips with the beat of the music, or the way her long blonde hair moved with her as she twirled around. And he especially loved the way her eyes seemed to sparkle as she laughed and sang along with the song. He loved everything about her, and he could not have asked for a better imprint.

 He loved everything about her, and he could not have asked for a better imprint

Alice was snuggled into Paul's side, trying to keep warm. Normally Paul would be irritated with his personal space being invaded. But with Alice, he didn't mind one bit.

The pack had noticed Alice starting to get tired, as it was almost midnight, and began packing up to head home. "Will you be coming over tomorrow Alice?" Emily asked as she and Alice walked back toward where the trucks were parked.

Alice smiled at the older woman, "Of course," she responded as they reached her truck. Emily helped her load everything into her truck before walking up to Sam. Alice closed her truck door as Paul walked up to her.

"You gonna be okay to drive?" he asked the girl concerned.

Alice gave the boy smile, "I'll be fine," she reassured him. "Oh! Your jacket," she went to take it off to give it back to her but was stopped.

"Keep it. It looks better on you anyway." Paul told her with a smirk. His words caused her to blush but give him a small smile anyway. Paul began to walk backward, never once taking his eyes off of her, "I'll see you, tomorrow princess," he called before turning and running to his truck.

Alice couldn't fight the smile that made its way onto her face at the nickname. She quickly hopped into the driver's seat and began driving home, a smile still on her face.