Hotwife Sneaks Out

"How many times have you flown to meet a woman for sex?" Stela asked.

I was sitting alone in the airport waiting for my flight to board. Stela had sent me a video chat request. She was hiding from her family in the restroom of their beach house.

"This is the first time," I answered.

"You can be honest with me," she teased. "I won't be any less flattered. I'm sure you pulled this move in the past to impress other ladies."

"I am being honest," I told her. "This is the first time."

It was the truth. I'd traveled to meet women in the past, but that was for long romantic weekends spent mostly in bed pleasing one another. I'd never even considered getting on a plane just so I could fuck someone a time or two if she could sneak away from her husband and family for a bit.

Stela was smiling from ear to ear. She enjoyed flirting with me. She also enjoyed being desired. A man flying in just to fuck her thrilled her.

She was dressed in a pink halter sports bra that hugged her high tits and showed off her firm, flat stomach. Her hair was pulled back under a cap. She had on tight gray yoga pants. Her brown skin was glistening with sweat. It was obvious she's just worked out.

"So you're doing this just for me?" she asked. "You've never done it for anyone else?"

She set the camera up against the bathroom mirror so I could see her whole body.

"Is it because you just can't resist this body?" she said. "Because you just have to fuck me?"

"I can't resist anything about you," I answered. "Your body. Your attitude. Your eyes. Your face. Your personality."

I wasn't exaggerating. I was drawn to Stela as a person. What I didn't mention was that I was also drawn to the situation. Stela was basically a virgin compared to most hotwives and curious subs. She could count the number of men she'd slept with on one hand, and none of them had left her fully satisfied. She was an eager student looking for a teacher. I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to push her boundaries and break her rules. She was forbidden fruit and I found that irresistible.

"I love the things you say about me," she said. "Men are always attracted to me. I see them looking all the time, but they don't make me feel special. They're not confident enough to say the things you do. You make my pussy so wet. I've never said that to another man except for my husband. And it wasn't even true with him. I was just trying to excite him."

"How do I know you're not just saying it to excite me?" I asked.

"Do you need me to show you?" she said. "I'll show you."

She peeled off her yoga pants without waiting for a response. I sat in the airport watching her undress on my phone. My cock came to life.

"Look at my panties," she said.

She brought the phone down to her crotch. Her pale gray cotton panties had a dark wet spot. She traced her fingers around the outline of her pussy.

"Do you see?" she asked.

"Fuck, you're naughty," I said. "I'm sitting in the airport and you're making me hard as hell."

"Am I?" she said. "Prove it."

She was trying to turn the tables on me. I admired her gall. I glanced to make sure nobody was looking. Then I pulled my slacks tight so she could see the outline of my thick, hard cock.

"I can't believe you showed me," she said. "I can't believe how fucking hot you make me."

"Where is your family now?" I asked.