Hotwife Broken In

I grabbed the buzzing phone off the nightstand.

"You're not going to answer that, are you?" Sarah asked.

She was on her back in my bed. Her thick thighs were spread wide exposing her fat pink pussy lips. She was still trembling from the orgasm I'd given her with my tongue.

"Of course not," I told her.

I glanced at the phone. Stela was trying to send a video call. Her flight left in a couple of hours. She was in the bathroom of her beach house wearing nothing but a towel.

"I need you to fuck me one more time," Sarah pleaded. "I have to go home and get ready for work soon."

"I wouldn't dream of letting you down," I answered. "It's Stela. Want to show her what we are up to?"

Sarah crossed her arms over her big tits. She made a pouty face.

"You're not going to post it online, are you?"

"I would never do that."

"I can trust you?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. I promise."

"Ok," she said.

She uncovered her big tits and flashed her beautiful grin. Her sexy dark hair with its fiery red streaks was splayed out on the white pillowcase. She knew how to be sexy.

"Act like she's not even there," I told Sarah.

I let the video call connect. I put the camera on Sarah's smiling face.

"Is that Sarah?" Stela asked. "She's still there?"

Stela and I had met Sarah the previous day. We'd been looking to meet a woman for no strings fun on a hookup app. It was Stela's first threesome. It was also her first sexual experience with another woman. The three of us had taken turns pleasing one another. Afterward, Sarah fell asleep in my bed and Stela had to go back to her place and her sleeping husband.

I didn't acknowledge Stela's question on the phone. I just panned the camera down Sarah's voluptuous body. She had big, perky young tits, a soft belly, the olive-toned skin shared by most Mediterranean women.

"Can you hear me?" Stela asked.

Instead of answering, I moved the camera up and down, as if shaking my head.

Then I focused on Sarah's pussy. I rubbed it with the tip of my fat cock. She moaned with pleasure.

"Yes, daddy," Sarah moaned. "I need it."

"This cock is all yours right now, Sarah," I said.

I glanced at the camera. Stela was frowning. Her eyes had gotten big.

I split Sarah's pussy lips open with my cock. I got the camera nice and close. I slid into her pussy without a condom. She moaned.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Stela said. "It's working. I wish that was me."

I brought my cock out slowly. I kept the camera close so Stela could see my shaft glistening with Sarah's juices.

"I want to fuck you nice and hard," I told Sarah.

"Yes, daddy."

I pulled the camera back so her face and torso were in view. I panned up and down so Stela could see everything. Sarah smiled and closed her eyes. She teased her nipples.

"I want to make those big, sexy titties bounce."

"Yes, daddy," Sarah said. "Fuck me rough. Use me like a dumb slut."