Ch.2:Two unexpected surprises

I check the time on my watch,

8:45

I should get to the abnegation sector now,so I can meet up with Christina.I have no idea why she wants to meet up so late,but she'll never stop bugging,so I basically have to go.

I walk into my room and grab my jacket.I put it on and walk towards my front door.

I walk out of my apartment and start heading to the abnegation sector.

__________________________

I walk along the streets of Chicago.My feet crush snow as I take each step.

It's winter,so it's snowing.Its also freezing.

I see people still out with friends,or family.

I see kids running around with their parents.They're all laughing together,like a family should.

I wish I had that with Tris...

Soon,I'm already at abnegation.I look around for Christina.

"Four!"

I turn my head and see Christina.

She smiles as she walks towards me.

I give her a small smile.

She puts a hand on my shoulder,"How are you doing?"

I shrug,"The same way as always."

She nods and takes her hand off of my shoulder.She still has a smile on her face.

"What's up with you being so smiley?"I ask,confused.

"I have some news,and I think it's amazing,"she says.

"Why do you think it's amazing?"I ask.

"Because it has to do with one of my friends,and I think it'll make him really happy,"she says.

"Did you really have to make me come all the way here?"I ask.I rub my arms,"Its freezing."

She laughs and grabs my arm,"Come on."

She starts leading me into abnegation.

We pass by lots of houses.I still remember where my abnegation home is.

And I don't want to go there ever again...

"Ok,were here,"Christina says,walking on the lawn of an abnegation home.

But not just any home...

Her home...

Tris's...

Christina opens the door to the house.

We walk in.

She closes the door behind her.She takes her coat off,setting it down on the old couch in the plain living room.

She sits down at the table in the dining room.She takes out two envelopes from her back pocket.She hands one to me,"It says to Tobias,so I didn't open it.The other is mine.I already opened it."

I sit down beside her and take the envelope.

I'm about to open it,but Christina puts her hand on mine,stopping me.

I look at her.

"Don't open it yet,"she says,"Not until I show you them."

I frown,"What are you talking about?"

Christina puts a finger up,"One minute."

She gets up from the table and walks to the staircase.She goes up the stairs.