Ch.5:The meeting

I walk out of my apartment building.Toby and Tyler are asleep in my arms.

I look around.Everything is destroyed.Buildings are crumbled,windows are shattered,the streets are destroyed,etc...

I can't believe the bureau would actually bomb our city.

Actually...I can believe it...

It's David.They'll do whatever he says.

Even if he says to kill someone,they'll do it.

"Why would they do this?"Christina asks."We didn't do anything to them!At least not yet..."

"Keep your voice down,Christina,"Johanna says,"You don't want to attract attention."

Christina nods,"Sorry..."

"Ok,"Johanna says,"Were going to have the meeting at the hub."She walks over to her car,which was not touched by any of the bombs.She takes out a megaphone.She walks back over to me.She lifts the megaphone up,"You and Zeke are going to go around the city to call everyone out.You have to tell them to go to the hub for the meeting."

I nod.

"Make sure that they all come out.We need every single person in this city to come to the meeting,"Johanna says.

I nod again.

"Ok,Zeke!Come here!"Johanna yells.

Zeke kisses Shauna's cheek and walks over to where I am.

"I need you and Four to go around the city to make sure everyone comes to the meeting.You have to make sure they all do"Johanna says.

He nods.

She hands him the megaphone and her car keys.She smiles at us,then walks away.

Zeke and I walk over to Johanna's car.I open the back door to set Toby and Tyler in there.

I am not leaving them here...not one chance...

"Are you really going to take them?"Zeke asks.

"Yeah,"I say,putting Toby in.

"Alright..."Zeke says,getting into the passenger seat.

"Da...where we go?"Toby asks,rubbing his eyes.

I smile at him,"Lets just say...this is a field trip."

"Fiel trip?"he asks,tilting his head.

I nod,"Yeah.Did mama ever tell you what a field trip is?"

He shakes his head.

I smile,"Ok then,daddy will."

He smiles and claps his hands.

I shut the door and go around the other side.I open the other back door and set Tyler in.He squirms around as I set him into the car.

"Ok,there,"I say,once I set Tyler in.

Toby looks out the window,kicking his feet.Tyler is still asleep.

Toby kicking his feet reminds me of when I had to carry Tris when she was on the peace serum in amity.She kicked her feet as I walked.

God...I miss her so much...

"Hey Four!Lets get going!Johanna wants the meeting to start soon!"Zeke yells.

"I'm coming,"I say.

I go around the car to the driver seat.I open the door and get in.I shut the door.

Zeke hands me the keys.I put the keys into the keyhole and turn it.The car starts up.

"Yay!Fiel trip!"Toby yells.