10.0

Donghyuck awoke the next morning, the previous night had been emotional so he had hoped for a peaceful night of rest.
when he blearily opened his eyes something felt different....

he remembered.

***
Quickly, he hopped out of bed and laced up his sneaks, bolting for the door.

He could barely catch his breath when he finally reached that green front door that held so many memories behind it.

donghyuck shakily reached up his hand and knocked.
after a few minutes, renjun, the boys he loved stood face to face with him.
"renjun... i- i remember you..."
renjun was shocked, he had just awoken from a fitful sleep, anxious after giving donghyuck his gift. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "donghyuck what are you talking about?"

"renjun i remember you... i remember... us" donghyuck said, tears streaming down his face.
his heart was racing as he looked at renjun, a boy he suddenly remembered he held so much love for.

suddenly, renjun jumped into his arms as they finally locked lips after what felt like a century's wait.

"i love you," donghyuck said.

renjun could barely speak, tears streaming down his face. "i love you too," he shakily replied.

"i'll never forget you again," said donghyuck.

"promise?"

"i promise."

-

mark was furious. he had just heard from johnny, who had just come back from a date with doyoung (they were trying to fix things recently, and it had been going well) that donghyuck remembered everything and he was back with renjun.

"how DARE HE?!?!?!" mark yelled
"mark, how dare he what? he remembered years of memories with a boy he loved so much. you cant hold that against him OR renjun!" johnny said sternly.

"whatever," mark scoffed "renjun will regret this"

-

"who is that?" said renjun.

"i don't know... i didn't order a pizza or anything," replied donghyuck. he got up to answer the door, wondering who the surprise visitor would be.

"hello donghyuck. remember me?" said mark.

"m- m- mark... i can explain..."

"time for explanation is OVER!! i cannot believe you would throw me away so fast after everything we had together without a second thought. you are everything to me," said mark.

"i'm so sorry, i never wanted to hurt you," replied donghyuck, starting to get scared.

"it's too late for apologies," mark said as he started to reach for something in his pocket.

"if i can't have you, no one can."

"NOOOOO" renjun yelled, as he jumped in front of donghyuck.

"RENJUN!" screamed donghyuck, as he collapsed to the floor by renjun's limp body, a pool of blood forming.

"it's ok donghyuck, it's ok." said renjun weakly.

"stay with me! you can't leave me like this! it's ok.
you're gonna be okay."

"i love you," said renjun, as he slowly closed his eyes.

-

the walls were white, the floor was white; renjun was confused.

"where am i?" said renjun.

"renjun! oh my god! you're okay!" said donghyuck, quickly rushing to his side and grasping his hand. "don't ever scare me like that again."

"i'm so sorry but, who are you?"

-

THE END

A/N: the end omg!!!! thanks for reading a friend helped me write! drop a comment 🤣