7.0

we see the accident here so idk if that will trigger anyone. i'm just warning you now for mentions of blood. (also this chapter isn't edited)

March 23, 2020

The beeping of machines rung in Renjun's head as he sat anxiously next to Doyoung and Johnny.
His leg bounced furiously as they waited for a doctor to tell them the condition of Donghyuck.

Renjun felt so guilty about the accident, like it was his fault.
...

Renjun and Donghyuck walked hand in hand down the street. It was Renjun's 20th birthday and Donghyuck wanted to take him out for his birthday which was also the couples anniversary.

"I'm hungry," Donghyuck said. Renjun smiled and led his boyfriend over to a cart for them to get a snack. "what do you want then?" he asked.
After the couple bickered about who would pay, (Renjun insisted he payed, and ended up winning the bickering match) Renjun walked up to the cart and ordered food for them.

Renjun went back to his boyfriend and pecked his cheek as he handed him his snack. "there you go cutie," he said and Donghyuck blushed.

"come on Junnie, I want to get you something!" Donghyuck said excitedly.

Renjun smiled and followed his boyfriend to the crosswalk. As Donghyuck crossed the street, a car came barreling toward him. Renjun froze as he watched his boyfriend fall to the ground harshly.

"NO!" Renjun screamed as the driver got out of their car.
Renjun sobbed and held his boyfriend's unconscious body.
"no no no, Donghyuck please, wake up!" Renjun cried.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see him. Oh my god..." the driver said, calling the police.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!" Renjun screamed at the man.

a crowd began to form around Renjun and the man, Donghyuck's body still in his boyfriend's arms.

"i am so sorry ill pay for whatever you need," the man said, seeming genuinely sorry.

As Renjun held Donghyuck in his arms, many emotions clouded his mind and before long, his boyfriend was being taken in the ambulance, Renjun not leaving his side.

.
Renjun held his breath as a doctor emerged from the doors, looking in his direction, making eye contact with Johnny, a sullen look on his face

"Mr. Seo, your brother is awake," he said.

~~~

April 7 2016

Donghyuck sighed as he looked in the mirror. he wasn't very confident in the outfit he picked out.
he was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and and an oversized peachy colored hoodie.

it looked to plain to Donghyuck so he went back in the closet and began throwing clothes around.

"fuck!" Donghyuck screamed, getting frustrated that he couldn't find an outfit that satisfied him.

after more struggling, he finally settled on light blue jeans and a white shirt with a yellow button up over it, and his yellow vans.

after leaving the house, he made his way to where he was meeting Renjun for their first date.

he patiently waited for Renjun at the entrance of the movie theatre.

"Hey," Donghyuck turned around to see Renjun smiling at him.

"Hi, Donghyuck said and gave Renjun a quick hug before grabbing his hand and going to buy the tickets.

once they bought their popcorn and drinks and sat in their seats inside the theatre, Renjun turned to Donghyuck's and smiled.

"you look cute" Renjun said and Donghyuck smiled and shook his head.

"it took me an hour to pick out an outfit," Donghyuck replied. "nothing looked good" he said.

Renjun chuckled and began playing with Donghyuck's fingers, the previews of the movie playing in the background.

"you don't have to worry about what you wear, you look good no matter what," Renjun said and pecked Donghyuck's cheek as the movie began.

all in all, it was the best first date ever, however, it wouldn't the the last first date they would have...

.........................

WHATTTT i updated?!?! that's kinda crazy.

lol sorry it took me so long, i've had work and i was busy with summer stuff but yeah. sorry this chapter is kinda trash.

also... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 2,000 READS?!?!??

like it's kinda crazy that people actually like this!!!!

see you... maybe next week with a new update???