Chapter two~

"where have you been?" My mum said when we entered the house "im sorry i took her away we were at the beach mrs lorance" Calum explained for me. i gave him an apolagetic look. "why did you stay so late?" my dad, who just entered the room said "becau-" i cut him off " because you guys never took me to the beach at night, so i wanted stay ,the stars were so pretty" i smiled
"next time dont stay out too late okay? we were so worried.."she said as she hugged me "im sorry mum" i said quietly "Do you want to stay over today darling seeing as its so late?i'll call your mum?" mum asked "yes thank you" My parents loves calum alot, hes like their own son.
"come on! lets what a movie!" i said dragging calum upstairs. but instead we had a pillow fight. we threw pillows at eachother until we got tired.

"that last one hurt!" he said breathing heavily. damn that sounded wrong! I started to giggle. "what?" he pouted "n-nothing" he grabbed my guitar in the corner and started playing loudly "shhh people are sleeping cal!" i wispered. he looked at me weirdly and started playing quieter. we sang along quietly to a couple of songs he played. but i wanted a go "my turn!" i said wanting a turn on MY guitar "here" he said handing it over "lets play...rolling in the deep" calum did a cover of that with Luke once on youtube. Hes in a band of four called 5 seconds of summer right now with Luke Michael and Ashton. "im going to miss you when you live in the x factor house soon" he said once we finished the song "how do you know im going to get through?" i said looking down "because your talented and beautiful" he said smiling.

Flashback~
"I love you, not because your talented and beautiful but your you! i couldnt ask for anyone else! please give me a chance, i promise i wont let you down!" Calum from 2 years back said. we were at school infront of the lockers. "...really?" i choked out. i knew i loved him back and it was just unbelievable.its like im watching 2 people from afar... i looked at my hands and they were slightly see through
"yes really. so is that a yes?" said calum with hope in his eyes. I nodded and we shared a cliche kiss..
End of flashback~
since then she always said i was beautiful and talented. He reminded me everyday as if he didnt want me to forget. it was so sweet of him
"T-Thank you" if i denied it he would get upset, he hated it when I denied these things.
he smiled and hugged me. "hey calum? why did you choose me back then?" i wispered. i got no reply. i turned my head slightly to find him asleep against my shoulder, snoring lightly. "good night..." i said as i laid him down.
I was never a brave, happy and cheerful girl. I was always the extemely shy girl who watches everything from behind. the girl who got left out because she hardly talked. but calum changed that about me. he made me more confident, he was the one who told me to audition for the x factor. I didnt know why he started to talk to me so much since he was the 'popular kid' so i asked him once, and he said he thought i was cool, He made me happy to be me.
I laid down next to him and closed my eyes drifting into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay ditch that 2 votes thing. im just gonna update anyways ;)