Chapter one~

Chapter one.

"Im so glad you got pass the audition" calum said as he interwined our fingers, swinging it back and forth. "You deserved it." I started to blush, i looked down. "come on, you know i hate it when you blush and look down" he said giggling. "your blush is cute" he added "s-stop!" i shouted quietly. "I love you" he said before leaning in for a kiss "I love you too."i said, and i meant it. I loved him with all my heart, i dont know what i'd do without this boy. I smiled into the kiss. im pretty sure he noticed because he smiled too. His hand cupped my face and my arm was on his waist.

We were walking along the beach as cliche as that sounds but i always loved to walk along the beach with cal. The sunset was showing and the water was a beautiful shade of blue, and sunset color. "isnt it nice?" Calum said looking at the sunset. I felt myself nod, still staring at the beautiful sunset. Suddenly Calum pulled out a camera "say cheese!" he said "Cheese!" i said grinning. Calum aways loved to take pictures. he loved the memories in them. "beautiful" he said before showing me the picture. The sunset was behind me! i giggled and took Calums hand.

We walked for a few more hours till it was night. Im sure everyone is worried but i cant bear to leave. I've never been to the beach at night and its so cool! We just laid there, staring at the sky, talking about things...

"what would you do if you won the x-factor? would you leave me?" Calum said he was turned away so i couldnt see what his expression was, but, it hurt me, why would he think something like that? "w-why would you think that?" i felt tears flow but i dont know why, its not worth crying over, but im crying.Maybe because the main thing about our relationship is trust. Calum turned around "im so sorry love, i didnt mean to make you cry"he said embracing me in a hug "I-I would never leave you, Even for the most coolest guy, wait actually your the most coolest guy and i love you. I love everything about you, your beautiful voice, your amazing personality, everything"i said quietly into the hug.

I felt him shake, i pulled back to look at him and he was crying. I wiped his tears with my finger. "i love you" i repeated quietly. "I should be the one who says all these things to you, and now im crying. im such a girl" he laughed. i aways found his laugh adorable, its like an angels laugh i swear haha

"I love you.with all my heart."he said before giving me a long and pasionate kiss.

"We better get back now sweetie" he said helping me up. We walked back slowly as if we're in no rush but it was 11 o'clock. we should have been home ages ago.

A/N: if i get 2 votes I'll start the story and update everyday. how does that sound?