Chapter three~

chapter 3.

"Get up you idiot!"

i groaned and rolled over "come on! you have to go to boot camp!" thats my brother. his name is Alex. hes really noisy and loud the complete opposite of me. "boot camp...?" i mummbled half asleep "X FACTOR BOOT CAMP!" he screamed in my ear. My brother was 2 years older than me. "5 more minutes i mummbled "come on get up. you dont want to be late" calum wispered softly in my ear. "calum...?" what was he doing here "get up get up!" my brother jumped onto my bed and soon after he was joined by calum. I rolled over and fell off the bed "ow..." I basically crawled to the bathroom. im not a morning person lol.

I wore a dress which wasnt too fancey and put light makeup on. I walked out picking a pair of vans on the way. "we cant stay but we'll watch you on tv okay?" calum said as he held my hands. "okay" was all i can say, the audition went well but i was so nervous i couldnt even walk properly and that was when Calum was there, Without him, i dont even know what i would do...

I felt his eyes on me. Calum could always tell what im thinking, its like we can talk telepathicly.

He squeezed my hands as if telling me everything will be alright. But no one said a word. we sat in the car in scilence, the reasuring scilence.

As i got out the car i broke into tears "hey whats wrong?" calum said as he pulled me into a hug "w-w-what if i mess u-up? what if i slip and fall or something?" i said into his chest "you wont, because you beautiful and talented"  that actually calmed me down, i felt alot better. I pulled away from my other half and gave him a half smile before walking off. My head low and slouching as i walked in. I knew i should be happy im here, i knew, but im scared. celebraties get hate, and if i somehow manage to be one i would too. I already do get hate, for being calums girlfriend, and i dont want it any worse, the fans pick on me once in a while, because im quiet and not up to their expectations but im not perfect.

Calum covinced me. to be here. I dont know why i listened to him but i did. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, entering the place where everyone else was. there was so many people, they were talking to eachother. while im here not minding that im by myself once again. The four judges walked onto stage, everyone cheering. "Congrates on getting pass the audition!" after that i didnt pay attention much, i was thinking, thats all i seem to be doing these pass few days. all i know is that we have to sing a song out of the ones they chosen. and i chose A team by Ed Sheerin. I tried to memoriese the lyrics, but we didnt have much time. I practiced as much as i could. Soon it was the 18s and unders turn to go up and once again was shaking. I felt dizzy as i wobbled up onto the stage. 

It was my turn, deep breath lorence deep breath.

I sang as soft as i could all though soft singing wasnt my good point...

my voice cracked and i felt myself cry as i stopped. natalie came up and gave me a hug and that was it, i waited for my time to go as the 25 under boys. then the 25 under girls, us were called up.

I walked still tear stained. she called out names one by one, the suspence was unbelievable...

"Juliet Lorence."  My eyes widened, i felt tears sting my eyes as i smiled happily running back to hug luke, our host who was back there. then i went back and smiled to myself. i jumped around in joy but when i saw the small tv in the back, all those talent all gone, the sad faces they had on,it made me so sad...

I walked to the place i was supposed to wait for Cal and My brother only to be tackled in a massive bearhug. "wha-" 

"omg i knew you could do it your the best jshdushdbsjduhfgdvbcywiuueywoquejbdsghyhqyhshjshishjbnfyuw9pqoeu jaskaj-s9hjs" i didnt understand half of that...

"whut?"

"i got so much to say but im gonna save it for when we get back okay okay?" he said really fast.I nodded still suprised. We Talked about getting some maccas in the ride back but we ended up not getting any because we werent hungry.