Sneak Peek/ Prologue

Im waiting for my chance, to be noticed, to shine.Im nervous and i feel myself trembling.My family and friends are next to me, supporting me. My Lover is next to me, telling me to calm and that i have a voice of an angel. He keeps telling me i can do it but im not so sure. I feel sick. What if no one likes me?

"Juliet Lorence." my name was being called out. My feet arent moving at all.

"Juliet Lorence?" the man called my name once again

"its your time to shine love, i know you could do it. I believe in you" Calum, My boyfriend said giving me a hug and pushing me forward. I walked towards the stage. legs trembling, hands shaking. its like im going to drop the microphone.I wouldnt be supprised

"hello whats your name sweetie?" natalie asked. my palm started sweating as i said "H-Hayley Lorence" she smiled and asked a bunch of questions like my age and where do i come from. i found myself alittle more calm now. the final question 

"what song are you singing?"

I bit my lip and responded

"shout it out. by Reece Mastin"

They all looked suprised, their eyes wide open. "okay, good luck"

When the music started playing its like im going through a sudden change. Courage is coursing through me. The words just came out of my mouth flawlessly.

"So what?

You say you got the money but the kind of classy girls that you're pullins'

Kinda' funny

We're livin' it up, pushin' our luck,both day and night!

Stickin' bottles in the sand

Making out on the kebanas

Bikinis in the surf

Picture perfect all around us

We're laughing it up, runnin' em' up

Parasite!" I sang as i made random hand getsures out of habit. I didnt feel nervous when i got through the chorus, people cheered and smiled,it made me happy.

As the song got to an end, the judges stood up and clapped, does that mean they like it? i felt the nervousness come back.

"never judge a book by its cover huh?" guy said smiling "when you started singing its like all your nerves went away! you were great! its like your a mini Reece thats a girl!" she added. i thanked her. Ronan talked next "you have talent! you have a chance of winning! talent like you only come once in a while" i smiled and thanked him "That was Bloody brilliant! thats all i could say, bloody brilliant!" she said grinning. i felt myself laugh as i thanked her as well.I ended up getting 4 yes's. i smiled and walked off stage only to be tackled by my family and friends one by one. Last but not least, calum gave me the most biggest hug "i knew you could do it." i felt tears forming when i noticed he was almost crying too.He kissed me passionatly before letting go.

"I Love You." he said pulling me in for another kiss "I love you more" i said before our lips crashed together.