Chapter 3 stay with me

Link pov

~ means Darks talking ~

-Means Link is talking-

I stared at Dark completely confused, in the water temple he couldn't keep his hands off of me now he didn't even want me to touch him. I felt an ache in my chest as he pried me off of him, but I wouldn't allow him to block me out. I know he feels something too at least I hope he does. I sigh softly looking at his back.

"Why wont you talk to me? why are you ignoring me?" I questioned grabbing his shoulder forcing him to face me. His eyes... his beautiful ruby eyes were in pain? But why we hadnt been separated for more than a moment while I talked to Sheik. Then it finally clicked he was jealous of Sheik? But why would he be jealous he cant actually be in love with me...can he?

He shook his head for a moment and clenched his teeth his eyes taking on a Dark shade of red, a more dangerous glared at me with those eyes making me stare in shock. He didn't look like the man that took care of me in the temple. I took a step back stumbling back. I fell back watching the hostility disappear and be replaced with worry

"Link!" Before I knew it Dark had pulled my wrist towards him nocking me onto him. I stared down blushing as I realized where I had landed. I was laying on Dark my hands and face planted on his chest while our lower bodies were pressed together our legs tangled together. I closed my eyes too embarrassed to move, Dark just covered his eyes with his arm and stayed like that. That strange feeling I got every time we touched was making my mind fuzzy. His voice broke through the haze making me wish I could kiss him. But I love Sheik I always have.

"What am I going to do with you, you cant even walk on your own." He meant it in a teasing way but his voice was monotone. I felt my happiness from seeing Sheik drain, if Dark wasn't happy I couldn't be either.

"You can teach me how to walk." I said burying my face in the crook of his neck and hugging him tightly. I felt his body shake a little as he laughed, I smiled into his neck. Im so glad that at least I can make him smile.

"ill teach you anything as long as you keep me around." He whispered as he turned his head and buried it in my hair close to my pointed ear.

"Deal" I whispered against his cold neck. I shivered feeling his hot breath on my ear, I had a strange feeling when he wrapped his arms around me holding me to him. I felt like I wanted something. But what could it be? I shook my head inhaling his scent which was mostly the scent of his blood, desert lilies and rain. I made a mental note to buy him new clothes when I reached kakariko.

"You smell so good Link. Mmm like the forest we lived in when we were kids." I blushed feeling him tighten his grip on me, but when his words sank in I sat up on his thighs looking down on him. He smiled softly before brushing my hair behind my ear.

"You lived in the forest?" I asked as he sat up propped on his elbows smiling sheepishly. Hes so beautiful, my heart speeds up as his eyes meet mine.

"We both did when we were still one." When we were one?

"I don't understand Dark." I said trying not to moan when his hand ran down my chest.

"We were one person until you drew the master sword from the pedestal. I was always there caring for you until the sword split our soul into two bodies, I became the things that the hero needed to be rid of in order for him to be pure. In other words im the Darkness within our soul." I finally understood why we looked the same, why he understood my pain. Because he felt it too, finally there was someone who could share my pain. I watched through tear filled eyes as he lifted his palm to me, I mirrored him pressing my hand to his.