Cheerleader Annie x punk female reader

[sorry I do a lot of punk/loser/out cast crap... It's just. It's who I am so it's easy to write this kinda stuff.

Rated R for adult contact and language

"Hey les-bo!" Jennifer (just making up people go with it!) yells at you.
"Yeah. Yeah" you yell back as Jean sits beside you.
"She's a little bitch" he says and you laugh.
"Exactly" you say.
"Can I sit here" Armin says.
"Sure bro" Jean says.
"How are we friends with you again?" You ask Armin. "I mean, I love ya bro it's just... You are a football player"
"Well, Eren is friends with you... So I am also." He says with a blush.
"Yeah. How are we friends?" You ask Eren as he sits down.
"Because you're cool" he says then glares at Jean. "But not you! Horse face"
"Aye! What did I tell you about that?" Mikasa tells Eren "i don't like him anymore then you do but, the last time you called him that I was having to pick you up off of an old broken table at [y/n]s house"
"Yeah, I'm still in the hole about that by the way" you say and Jean laughs.
"Hey!" You hear a voice as you look up to see the head cheerleader Annie Leonhart standing there.
"Yes?" You question. You had a total crush on the girl. Beautiful blue eyes, blond hair, pretty face, just all around perfect.
"Why are you all sitting here?" She says motioning towards Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Levi, and Petra.
"Because we are friends with them" Levi. says.
"Friends? Friends with, lesbian of the year, horse face, freckles, potato and boldo" she says as you all burst out laughing.
"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about us! Thank you so much, sweetie!" You tell her.
"Awe! [y/n]'s flirting with Annie" Petra says as she wraps her arms around Levi's neck.
You get up and put your hand on the blonds waist and lean into her ear.
"I mean, you are sweet arnt you? I'd like to see" you say and she turns red.
"I-I" she starts to stutter.
"God how I wish to see you out of this uniform" you say as you run your hand up her thigh making her turn even redder if possible.
"D-don't t-talk to me ever again!" She says and runs off having you all laugh but you feel kinda bad.
"I-I'm gonna go talk to her... She seemed really upset" you say and chase after her and follow her into the bathroom.
"A-Annie?" You say softly. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said those things I don't know what came over me"
"What did I say!" She says and pushes you against the wall.
You take the chance of her being close to you and you kiss her.
"I-I'm sorry" you stutter bracing yourself for a punch or slap.
"[y/n] I fucking love you" she says. "I haven't told anyone about me being this way because t-they would j-Judge me"
"I love you too and... I've been where you are... You will get judged but.. In the long shot being you is better then being a lie" you say and kiss her.
"Hang out with me.. With us" you say and she smiles.
"Only if I'm hanging out with you as your girlfriend" she says and you smile.
"Of corse" you say and she grabs your hand as you walk down the hall way.
As you approach the table of misfits they all whistle.
"I knew it!" Eren says.
"Can it Jäger!" Annie says as she sits on your lap.
"You finally told her" Petra whispers to you and you shake your head no. "No, she finally told me."