Popular! Erwin x Punk! Reader

Rated: PG-13, drug talk and adult language
•modern day
-------
Erwin's POV::

"There she is..." Hanji points and I look up to see a girl with black and pink split hair. One side, her right, pink. Other side, her left, black. Tattoos.. Lots of them and lots of piercings.
"That's Levi's ex... The one who went to Maria?" I ask.
"Sure is..." Hanji says and I just stare at her. Watching her walk over to us.
"This seat taken?" She asks pointing to the one beside me.
"No. Not at all" I say and she smiles.
"Thanks honey" she says and sits down.
"You're new right?" I ask and she nods.
"Yeah" she says. "I'm [first, last name]" she says and nods.
"I'm Erwin smith" I tell her and she smiles.
"Nice to meet ya blue eyes, but I gotta go. I'll see ya around" she says winking and walking away.
"That was weird..." Hanji says.
"Yeah.. It was" I say and the bell rings for 3rd.

---• After school, three weeks later.
I say goodbye to Hanji and Levi then get into my gray mustang and start to drive home when I see [name] walking down the road smoking a cigarette. I pull over to the side of the road and roll down my window and she stops.
"Do you want a ride?" I ask.
"Sure, i'm only going to the apartments up the road though" she says and I smile.
"Get in" I say as she smiles and gets into the car.
"Thanks blue eyes" she says throwing her cigarette out the window.
"So?" I ask and she looks at me.
"You want me to tell you about myself, right?" She asks and I nod.
"Well, I know you have a thing for me and your best friend Levi, is my ex. I'm an ex druggie that's how I met levi. He WAS my dealer turned boy toy... I'm not your type Mr. Smith. You're a goodie who's going to the best collages around... Good job.. Photo perfect family, right? Trophy wife? 2 children. Boy and a girl... I'm trash... I'm not going to collage. I'm not a trophy wife. I'm not popping out two perfect children. I'm the kinda girl you'd take to your mother and she'd scream." She says as I pull into the apartment building parking lot.
"Thanks for the ride blue eyes" she says and gets out.
"Yeah. No problem" I say then she slams the door.

Readers POV
"Motherfucker" I say as I light a cigarette. "Blue eyes is hot and all but he just wants to fuck me and throw me... He wouldn't want a future with me" I say as I walk up the stairs to my apartment.

Erwin's POV
"I love her. I don't even know her but I love her!" I yell as I walk into Hanji's.
"Love who?" Levi asks annoyed.
"[name]" I say and he makes a fist.
"My ex?" He questions and I nod.

Next day Readers POV.
"What happened to you blue eyes?"  I ask sitting in front of Erwin.
"Levi punched me" He says and i laugh.
"Why?" I ask and he looks down.
"Because I'm in love with you." He says. All I do is lean across the table and give him a light peck on the lips.
"I love you too, blue eyes" I say then Walk away.

5 years later
"Wake to fuck up" I say and hit Erwin with a pillow.
"Why?" He groans.
"Because your little boy needs his dipper changed and I'm NOT doing I again" I say and he laughs.
"Fine baby" he whispers and gets up. Kissing me and walking into the toddlers bedroom.