Levi X reader lemon

Rated: R Because adult fun time! (OMF. Idek)
And before you start to read this is based off when Levi was sent to kill Erwin.
------------~~~~---

"Fucking brats" Levi mumbles under his breath.
"Does that include me?" You question and he spins around fast.
"[n-name]?" He questions and you nod.
"Fuck yes it's me. Miss me?" You question sitting on his bed.
"I... I thought I killed you" he whispers and you chuckle.
"I'm immortal" you giggle.
"I..." You cut him off.
"Do you really think a fucking stab to the damn arm and hip is gonna kill me? I'm Erwin right hand man,he knows and I know what you and Isabel and Farlan are upto." You say and he grabs your neck.
"You're not gonna kill me." You whisper and he looks away.
"Why is that?" He question and you smirk and lean in close to him.
"Because you wanna fuck me" he turns almost red and looks at you shocked.
"I wouldn't do such a thing" he says pushing you back on the bed and crawling on you.
"Then why are we in this position?" You question and he smirks.
"I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm gonna make love to you" he whispers and you look at him shocked.
"I l-l-like you a lot..." He whispers and looks at you.
"I love you too, levi" you whisper and kiss him.
He puts his forehead against yours and smiles, he actually smiles.
"I'll be easy" he says pulling your shirt off looking at your [color] bra and smiling.
"Don't giggle... I know I have [sized] boobs..." You say blushing and looking away.
"I like them" he says and kisses them. You smile and slip his shirt off then he pants followed by yours.
"Are you a" you cut Levi off with a nod and a kiss.
"I'll be as gentle as I can" he says pulling your [color] panties (eww) off then his boxers.
"Hold my hand and squeeze if it hurts" he whisper locking his fingers with yours holding your hand. He slides in and you feel pain and squeeze. He moves out then in and you start to feel pleasure.
"Faster" you whisper and he obeys and goes faster. You kiss him and put your face in the crook of his neck moaning.
"Fuck" he groans and quickens the pace.
"I'm" you start to say but Levi cuts you off. "Me too" he groans and you come on him, him following in your step. He rolls off of you and pulls you close.
"Wow" he whispers in your ear.
"That was amazing." You whisper back.
"I love you" he says and smiles.
"I love you too even though you tried to kill me" you say and chuckle.
"I guess you're mine now" he mummers in your ear.
"Till the very end" you whisper and drift off to sleep.