Popular! Erwin x punk! Reader

Sorry. I love Erwin. Haha! Plus, I feel like he'd be the square popular football player to fall for a troublesome punk (me and my peps) tbh...
Modern day
Rated:
--------------
Erwin's POV:
"Damnit" she says sitting next to me at the lunch table pulling out her phone.
"Umm hey" I say and she smiles.
"Hello blue eyes" she says and I look at her.
"Ummm [name], right??" I ask.
"Yap! I promise I don't have any drugs, alcohol nor cigarets on me. You're safe" she says and laughs.
"I've got a question? You've got a car, right?" She asks.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Can I bum a ride?" She asks.
"Sure.. When?"
"Today. After school"
"Yeah.. I'll wait on you at the back doors" she smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Thanks blue eyes" she says and walks off.
"Why the hell did freak kiss your cheek for?" Mike asks.
"I'm giving her a ride after school" I say and he gives me a weird look.
---after school
"Blue eyes!" She yells and I smile at her.
"Do you even know my name??" I ask and she laughs.
"Of corse! Erwin smith!" She says with the cutest smile....
I didn't even realize I'd lead her to my car I was too busy looking at her waving and flipping people off.
"This is your car??" She asks and I smile.
"Present from mommy and daddy?" She asked getting in the mustang.
"Ummm yeah" I say with a Light blush.
"People wouldn't believe it but I'm also a spoiled child.  I just, they let me be who I wanna and let me do what I wanna. On 2 rules: no children before marriage and I finish school." She says and I smile.
"So they don't care about the drugs, sex and alcohol??" I ask and she laughs.
"You believe that shit??" She says and I start the car. "I smoke pot, drink once in a blue moon, and I'm a virgin" she says and smiles. "Don't believe your snotty girlfriend and friends"
"I'm sorry and I don't have a girlfriend. Where you going??" I ask and she smiles.
"Where you going?" She asks and I give her a weird look.
"Home." I say and she sticks out her tongue.
"Let's go to the beach" she says and I look at her.
"Let lose blue eyes" she says and crosses her legs. "Have fun."

-- 1 month later --
"You've been hanging out with freak a lot" Levi says.
"She's not like people think she is" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Always knew you'd fall for one Coach wouldn't approve of" he says and I huff.
"Yeah, yeah" I say as [name] sits beside me.
"Hello blue eyes" she says and kisses my cheek.
"Hey princess" I say and she sticks her tongue out showing off the piercings there.
"You wanna get outta here?" She asks and I nod.
"Follow me" she says as she gets up and runs  towards the back doors getting into a group of band geeks. I follow as she breaks from the group to my car.
"Let's go to my place?" She says and I nod.
"Hand me the keys" she says and I throw then to her. She drives us to a two leveled house.
"Parents outta town for like three weeks" she says and laughs. "I hate being alone"
"I can stay... If you want me to" I say and she smiles.
"Sounds fun" she says before taking off and running to the front door.
--- couple hours later, your POV :
"Nooo" I yell as Erwin takes my phone.
"Give it back!" I yell crawling on him and straddling his waist.
"I will.. But you gotta do two things" he says.
"What's that??" I ask and drops the phone and puts his right hand on my neck and the other on my cheek.
"Kiss me and be my girlfriend" he says.
"No"
"What?" He asks sitting up, me still sitting on his lap.
"I wouldn't be welcomed or wanted by your family and you'll break up with me..." I say.
"I don't give a fuck what my dad thinks. I love you, [name]" he says and kisses me.
"Okay.." I say and kiss him again.

Hope y'all loved it! Sorry I haven't updates I've been busy.