03 |

˚    ✦   

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .  . 

(LF/S) = least favorite subject.

I woke up yawning as the sun hit me right in face. Per usual.

"God, why does it have to be so fucking bright." I groaned as I stretched out my arms looking down at the papers on my desk.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, "I forgot about my homework!" I quickly scribbled random answers on my paper and shoved it in my bag before getting in the shower.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before fixing up my hair and brushing my teeth. I slipped on my uniform before grabbing my bag and my skateboard and heading for the door.

"Oh damn, I can't forget my phone again." I reminded myself.

I ran back downstairs with everything I needed and walked towards the bus stop with Langa, too tired to skateboard to school. We arrived at school and parted ways saying goodbye as we both walled to our own classes. The second I got to my seat I sat down and layed my head on my arm staring out the window.  I already wanted to leave. I didn't like (LF/S) so I didn't bother paying any attention. 

The bell finally rang and I was able to leave this boring, complicated class and slack off during free period. I walked over to the library and started eating some snacks I had packed. I pulled out my phone getting ready to play some random game until I heard someone enter the library. I quickly grabbed a book from the shelf next to me and hid the food and my phone behind it, pretending to read. I looked up to see who had walked in.