07 |

˚    ✦   

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .  . 

While entering the gates of 'S', I hear the loud cheers and shouts from the expanding crowd gathering around and waiting in anticipation for the race to begin.

I see a couple of familiar faces around. Some more familiar than others.

The bright pink hair of Cherry wasn't hard to stand out and Joe's shade of green wasn't that far off either. They weren't my attentions focus though. Yuki was what caught my eye. She was cheering and jumping up and down while waving at Miya. I didn't know the girl much but I were pretty sure that was out of character for someone like her. But what would I know, she barely talked to me the 30 minutes you spent together in the classroom. 

"What's up, cherry. Joe" I asked.

"Hey little one! You made it." Joe replies.

"Uh yeah, my brother and best friend are racing, of course I did." I stated.

"Speaking of which," Cherry started, "Where is your brother?"

"I'm not sure, I was actually just about to asked you that." I replied looking around for any sign of my brother. 

Just then, I heard a loud commotion from behind me and turned around to see my brother skating right toward me.

"Woah! What the hell!? Are you trying to kill me!?" I asked as I hopped out of the way almost tripping over my feet.