• 5

No one's p.o.v

Y/n walked away from Bruno and Mirabel since he wasn't related to Isa to do anything. We walked downstairs stumbling into Camilo, he stumbled back popping into a baby headed version of himself.

Y/n laughed as he glared. His normal face appeared as he looked at Y/n intently.

Y/n looked confused as Camilo cupped his face. "Y/n- You're beautiful.. I-I mean you've always been beautiful but-!" Y/n put his finger to Camilo'a mouth with a chuckle.

"Thank you Camilo, Your pretty handsome yourself" Y/n said making Camilo blush.

"Could I.. try something?" Camilo asked as Y/n nodded to him, Camilo looked at Y/n taking a deep breath pulling him close. Their lips just a few centimeters apart as Camilo gently pressed his against Y/n's.

Y/n smiled into the kiss, putting his hands over Camilo's. Camilo pulled away a moment later looking at Y/n with love struck eyes.

"I- I think I love you" Camilo said.

"I love you too mi camaleon" (my chameleon)

Camilo walked off giddy making Y/n laugh at his reaction.

Y/n smiled and watched new plants, plants that he's never seen before grow along the house. He gasped feeling the plants pick him up and drop him onto circle of flowers by Isabela and Mirabel. Y/n laughed looking at the powder on Isabela dress "Oh you look beautiful!" He exclaimed.

"What is going on?!" Alma shouted as the trio sat up quickly.

"Abuela it's okay! Everything's- were gonna save the miracle!" Mirabel beamed. "The magic-"

"What are you talking about?! Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Alma shouted back.

"Please- just! Isabela wasn't happy!-"

"Of course she's unhappy! You ruined her proposal!" Alma exclaimed.

"Mirabel didn't ruin anything! Isabela didn't want to marry him! If Mirabel hadn't of stopped the proposal Isabela's gift wouldn't have grown!" Y/n shouted.

"You two have to stop! The cracks started with you both, Bruno left because of you! Luisa's loosing her powers, Isabela's out of control because of you! I don't know why you didn't get a gift! I don't know why your mother came to the Encanto when your parents divorced. But it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" Alma said. Y/n and Mirabel stood hurt.

Y/n raised his hand and slapped Alma as hard as he could. "She will never be good enough for you will she?! No matter how hard she tries, No matter how hard.. I try to please you! No matter how hard they try, you are just a stuck up old woman who only cares if everything is perfect!" Y/n exclaimed as cracks grew under his feet, Julietta and Augustine walking out with Y/n's Ma by their side.

"Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabela will never be perfect enough, But you don't understand that because you care what they feel!" Y/n shouted, Mirabel and him had tears streaming down their face as Alma stood her ground thinking what she had done was right.

"Bruno only left because you only saw the worst in him!" Mirabel said breaking down.

"Bruno didn't care about the family!"

"Bruno cared! He loved this family, Mirabel! Loves this family! They all love this family! You are the one that doesn't care!" Y/n and Mirabel shouted at Alma cracks erupting around the Encanto.

"You're the one breaking their home-" Y/n exclaimed getting cut off.

"Don't you ever-!"

"The miracle is dying. Because of you!" Mirabel seethed as cracks grew between the three.

"No! No! No!" Pepa exclaimed. The candle fell.

Y/n and Mirabel climbing up a ladder to get it, Isabela tried using her flower fines but they disappeared, Casita catching her and softening her fall, Camilo ran shifting into people so he could slip under falling tiles, jump over roof parts. He jumped up missing the roof as he fell beside Isabela looking at his hands. Y/n came up the roof as the floor was giving out under him, he struggled to grab the candle, Mirabel trying to push him up to grab it. Antonio was almost crushed, Y/n looking back as Feliź ran past Y/n's Ma.

"Ma!" He shouted as Pepa pulled her away from danger pulling her out of the house.

The family was pushed out, The De Leóns falling beside the Madrigals. Bruno grabbing his rats and bucket and breaking through the walls.

"Mirabel you go!" Y/n ushered as the roof tiles slid trying to keep Y/n up. Mirabel shook her head, Y/n struggled to grab the candle as Bruno's tower began to crack. Y/n grabbed the candle, Mirabel able to slide down but the parts to Bruno's tower locked Y/n in. He ran into Alma's room the tower breaking through, Casita made a barrier with the floor, he fell though the parts of the house landing on the floor near Mirabel, He tossed the candle to her and covered his head getting protected by parts of the half steps as the tower fell on them, covering them from sight.

When the dust cleared and candle went out, The madrigals quickly came to find Mirabel.

"Y/n?! Y/n!" His Ma called, his brothers and sister there searching for him, His mothers boyfriend shifting through the rubble. Camilo searched along side the De Leóns his eyes watering, the first person he ever loved possibly gone forever.

"Over here!" Feliź shouted as he struggled to lift the roof off Y/n who was struggling to stay awake, blood trickling from his head. Everyone ran to help as they lifted it off him. Y/n's Ma pulled her baby close hugging him. Juan, Constanza and Valentina hugging their big brother with worry. Y/n hugged his family as he looked at Camilo who was worried for his friend and lover. Y/n stood up slowly and wrapped his arms around Camilo who began crying into his shoulder, Antonio wrapping his arms around Y/n's legs.

Eventually Y/n was able to get away from the two and sit beside Mirabel. Mirabel stood up, Y/n following. Y/n followed Mirabel out of the mountains surrounding the Encanto, the family searching for their kids everywhere with worry and hits of regret.