Home

ya girl is back just you wait till the end-

finally the stress of the year was over, as the festive season arrived. it had been a while since you and louis spent some quality time together and luckily all that was planned in the upcoming weeks were parties and family gatherings.

"hey, lou!" you shouted as you entered his apartment and set down your keys, "you awake yet?"

in response, you heard muffled sounds coming from the bathroom. and upon turning the corner, you were met with the gracious sight of a towel slung low around a shirtless, mid-teeth-brushing louis' waist. 

he spat out the toothpaste and gave you a grin, "hello my princess". 

the nickname never failed to produce butterflies in your stomach.

"how is my darling today?" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and you placed your arms around his neck.

"mm... much better with my teddy bear" scoffing at the nickname, he leaned in and tenderly kissed your lips, you quickly deepening the gesture.

it was a few hours later and you were both draped across the sofa and tangled in each others' limbs, frozen 2 playing on the tv. 

"baby, will you move in with me?"

you whipped your head around to your left to see louis looking at you solemly,

"whoa um-" you began, the blanket you were buried under suddenly becoming suffocatingly hot, "uh... yes! of course! i would love to." 

simultaneously, you both leaned in and connected your lips again. 

"it shouldn't have taken you that long to consider" louis mumbled when your foreheads were pressed together. 

you just giggled as you wrapped your arm around his waist and snuggled into him. 

January 6 2022

I HAVE ARISEN FROM THE DEAD

mmm (thats my new thing) how have you all been doing?

literally- *deep breath* my life was a rollercoaster i kid you not and im sorry for not updating! you should see my drafts... 

at the moment books are like sent from heaven and im going to start a recommendations page so look out for that.

also wattpad deleted off my phone for some reason so it make take me a hot sec to reply to any comments or messages but i'm doing my best!

hope you've all had a lovely festive season and i hope to hear from you soon :)