Thirty two

Sal

It's been a few days and Travis finally called his mom back to apologize for running away but she understood. She was coming back in a few months so that's good. Indigo and Larry are dating now too. They seem really happy and I'm glad. We have school again in a few more weeks so that's not fun. But it's our last year and we'll finally get to graduate! I still haven't talked to my father in a few weeks but I could care less about him since im happy with Travis.

Travis

I was just chilling dangling my legs over the apartment since I was on the rooftop. A few months ago Larry showed me how to get up here so I hang out up here from time to time. Then I heard someone else behind me. I turned around but no one was there. What the fuck? I could have sworn I heard foot steps. I should head back inside anyways. It seems like it's going to rain. I carefully back up from the edge and stand up and turn around. I walk over to how Larry  taught me to easily get down and climbed down. Then I walked to the back of the apartment to be let in. "Oh hey travis." I smiled at Larry and he moved to let me in. "Hey dude." He smiled at me back and I walked down the stairs. "Hey love!" I smiled at the sight of sal. I know, cringy. Whatever. He's hot. I sit down next to him and put my arm around his shoulder. "Hi angel." He put his head on my shoulder and I gently kiss his head. He smells like cherries. I smile and rest my head on his. "Alright fuckers you all make me feel lonely as hell!" Ash groaned. "Sorry ash, but maybe you should get a partner for once!" Sal chuckled. "Sal- You think I haven't tried?!" She groaned again. "Alright alright, can we watch a movie?" Todd grinned at all of us. Larry nodded. "Pick whatever I have to piss." Sal giggled at I grinned at his giggle. "I love you." He looked up at me and he hugged me. I can never stop loving his touches. "I love you too.. So much." He looked up at me again and I smiled and hugged him tight.