tease. (18+)

babe wake up veck jst posted

ty for the request

Bruno takes his anger out on you after a long day :)

pls remember to vote for the chapters you enjoy so I know what kind of content I should be writing<3

It had been a quiet day in the casita, as everyone else in our family had gone out to the village to complete their daily tasks of helping people.

Including my husband Bruno Madrigal, seer of the future- a prophet, even..

I was stood in the kitchen, washing a few plates by the sink when I heard the front door open and then quickly slam closed as rapid footsteps neared me.

I faced the doorway, confused as to why whoever had entered had announced their arrival in such a way. I was about to find out.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice shouted out as my Bruno rounded the corner into the room.

"Well good afternoon to you too." I raised an eyebrow at his shouting as he neared me. 

"Ay, I'm sorry mi vida- you just wouldn't believe what someone just said to me, such bullshit." 

He now stood in front of me, looking down on my relaxed frame. He was only about 4 inches taller but I still felt small in comparison when he loomed over me like this.

"It's just so fucking irritating! These people- they ask me to see their future and so I do but apparently it's my fault if it doesn't appeal to them-" I ended my husbands rambling with a quick peck to his lips.

His eyes shined a dim green as we pulled apart, the air suddenly feeling heavy.

"Y/n I need you, right now." he whispered softly, the need to take his anger out on something- someone, so evident in his voice.

I just nodded, his assertiveness turned me on like it always had.

With my confirmation the Madrigal kissed my lips again, pushing me against the sink. As my back collided with the counter, Bruno hoisted me up so that I would sit on it.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I could feel the tent in his pants begin to rise while he kissed my neck like there was no tomorrow. I groaned at the sensation, kicking my shoes off with my feet.

"I might not be able to control the future, but I sure as fuck can control your pretty little pussy.." he muttered the words near my ear, bringing a hand to my throat as he gently pulled me closer.

Within the next few minutes, he had completely undressed me, only unzipping his own fly.

"You look so pretty chica, so ready.." he brought two fingers to my entrance, running them along my slit as they were coated in my wetness. He chuckled, bringing them up to my mouth.

He pulled his boxers down a bit, revealing his length as he jammed his fingers into my mouth. "Bite." he ordered, and I complied; lightly clamping down on his digits.

I didn't have much time for reaction as Bruno shoved himself inside of me, making my walls stretch. I groaned against his fingers, for sure leaving some teethmarks on them with the incessant biting that I was doing to them.

He smirked, leaning over me as I sat on the countertop. 

His hips lined up perfectly with the kitchen work-tops, allowing for the following to happen;

He began roughly fucking me, making me shuffle on the surface I was sat on in a rhythmic way. With my arms behind me, keeping me up and my legs around the man's waist there wasn't much room for movement on my part.

He hummed happily, watching me twitch and groan as he had his way with me.

It felt so good to just let hm treat me like his personal fuck toy- he clearly agreed.

He confidently bucked into me, making my insides form to the shape of his twitching cock.

"Look at you, complete whore in my control. Mm. You're taking it all so well, but you're acting like a virgin getting their cunt fucked silly for the first time with that expression mi amor.." He groaned the words down my neck, continuing to thrust at full speed.

I felt so loose at his words, so wet for Bruno.

"Come for me." he grunted as he squeezed my neck tighter.

I became undone, loudly gasping as all of my energy exited my body and the warm knot in my stomach fell.  He released his fingers from my mouth with a pop. "F-fuck.." I shook, feeling dizzy.

I felt him buck his hips slightly harder before hot cum began leaking out of me and onto the countertop.

He panted on top of me, releasing my throat. Chuckling , he kissed my forehead.

"C'mon, let's get you upstairs before the family comes home.." 

I nodded, and with that my husband hoisted me up once more, carrying me away.

I pressed my face into his shoulder, letting myself be taken.

I love my life. Fuck.

---

bruno def got some frustration management issues