besotted. (18+)

ok last intoxicated/high chapter for a while 💀iswear

listen to one of those "its 2008 but youre in the bathroom" or whatever playlists while reading this it rly hits

 very minor emetophobia/vomit warning

22 year old y/n and bruno tl

It was yet another one of the Madrigal's loud celebrations to mark the New Year.

As per usual, I was completely shit-faced on vodka and blue curacao. It was taking its toll on me now though, as I haphazardly made my way through the hallways of the casita.

I stumbled into the bathroom, sick threatening to escape my lips.

The cold tiles collided with my knees, and I just barely managed to lift the wooden seat of the toilet before the contents of my stomach exited my mouth.

I gasped for air, sitting up as I wiped my face on a random towel.

The muffled sounds of music playing could be heard from outside the room, accompanied by the rather comforting voices of people talking.

I sat on the floor, leaning against the sink. The chilliness of the pipes hit the back of my head, prompting me to stay for just a bit longer. It soothed my headache. 

Bringing a hand up to my face, I attempted to fix my hair- although this did not do much for me.

I sighed, eyes landing on the ceiling. How did I end up here?

"You good?"

I yelped at the sudden voice, bringing both my hands down to the floor in a pathetic attempt to steady myself.

"Shit.. sorry-"

I watched as a curly-headed man leant against the inside of the bathtub, clutching a bottle of vodka with his hand that slumped off the side of it.

I guess I'd missed him in my hurry to throw up my activities from the last 3 hours.

I exhaled in relief, letting myself relax.

"No you're fine don't worry, I'm just jumpy. And yeah, I'm okay." I cracked a small smile, watching the man's dazed expression morph into a grin.

It was then that I realised this wasn't just any random guy, it was Bruno Madrigal.

I'd heard many things about him, but they could wait.

"Any room in there?" I gestured toward the bathtub, to which he scooted up with a shrug.

"Feel free chica bonita."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, gathering what little energy I had to clamber into the porcelain tub with the man.

We sat side by side, legs hanging off of the edge as I made myself comfortable.

Just two drunk strangers sat in a bathtub at a party.

He took a swig from the bottle of alcohol, before offering it up to me. I gladly snatched it away from him. I may get a hangover but I sure as hell wasn't dealing with it until tomorrow.

"So hermosa, you got a name?" 

I giggled at his question, taking a sip of the sour liquid before I replied.