Part 22

Ariyah's POV:

The arm rest of the couch was pressing into my stomach, but I didn't care. I was just ready to get fucked. The air conditioning turned on, inflaming the goosebumps already adorning my flesh. Doing such an experiment heightened every noise and feeling around me. I could even feel the numbness in my right pinky toe. Mariano finally decided to return the favor I gave him, and I was ever so grateful. 

I felt his chest brush against my back. Arching my back and sticking my ass out, I silently begged for something, anything, to touch me where I needed it most.  Mariano knew what I was asking for, yet he only leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I would love to tie you up to where you are permanently bent over, just so I can grab a chair to sit and watch you suffer. You would squirm and squirm, but the bar between your legs wouldn't allow you to move them. I would tie your hands behind your back and then sit to watch your pussy drip until you are so irritated and sensitive that you lose all will to come. Then, I would fuck you until you go cum stupid, because the only thing you are good for is to hold my cum. Isn't that right, principessa?"

His words broke me. This man just broke me with his words. The entire time he was speaking, his stupid fucking finger was trailing along my body. It entered the crevice between my spread legs but slid across my pubic bone and back up my ass. His finger pressed on my asshole, and he chuckled as I moved forward. "Sensitive, aren't you? Let's see how far your sensitivity goes."

With that, a rush of cold air blew across my back as he stepped away from me. I knew not to look, but I so desperately wanted to. The next thing I knew, Mariano was back. He tied a blindfold around my eyes, and the rest of my senses were heightened even more. I felt that same finger trailing up and down my body. I couldn't help but beg, as I felt like I couldn't handle anything else. "Please! Please Sir! I can't take-"

With that, Mariano shoved two fingers in me. They were thick and long, and my hips subconsciously moved against them. As I gyrated against his hand, I felt the veins in his arm resting upon my ass. His other hand came to rub my clit, and the coldness of his hand, along with the circles that were being repetitively made, was enough stimulation within itself. I was extremely sensitive, and the fingers that were plunging in and out of me made me completely weak. My legs could barely hold me up. Mariano leaned forward and gave me an order that I wasn't sure if I could complete. Though I couldn't stop moaning, I got the gist of what he was saying: "Cum, and you are getting punished." 

Diagonal strokes were varying in power on my clit. Mariano added a third finger, thrusting into me at an increasing speed. His hand moved from my clit to my ass, using my juices to smooth into my ass. "One day, I will mark you here. For now, your pussy is fine. Do you have something you need to ask me?" 

I shook my head no. Mariano lifted his hand from my clit to smack my ass. 

I knew that slap was punishment for not responding. "No, Daddy. I-"

I interrupted myself with another moan. Mariano made the situation even worse, by saying what he said. "Aw, the little slut is going cum stupid. You're going to cum, aren't you? Your little pussy is quivering like crazy. Look at the mess you're making. I should make you clean every bit off with your tongue."

I knew that I should have asked him to come, but I knew he would deny me. I really needed to come. His finger was going increasingly faster, and his other three fingers were thrusting into me at an even more intense rate. "Damn, you are so wet. Too bad you aren't going to cum."

Right before I came, Mariano withdrew his fingers and hand. I was beyond pissed, but I could do nothing except let out a cry of disapproval. When his hands returned, the sensitivity I was feeling did nothing to stop me from squirting. Instead of getting upset, Mariano simply laughed and rubbed my clit through my orgasm. I couldn't speak, talk, or think. My body put everything into that orgasm, as I was literally seeing stars. I finally remembered to breath as I came down from my high. "Thank you, Sir."

"Don't thank me just yet, slut."

With that, Mariano thrusted into me without warning. His fingers did nothing to prepare me for his dick, as his dick stretched me out. I felt insanely full. His tip hit something within me repeatedly, and my moans increased to screams. I was trying to quiet myself with my hand, but it didn't do much. Mariano knew what I was doing and pulled my hand away from my mouth. "You pathetic slut. They can already hear what a good girl you've been for your daddy. They hear you being a pretty little cum dump. They hear you moaning as I fuck you, and they hear me about to cum inside your tight pussy."

Mariano shoved his wet fingers in my mouth. I did the best I could to suck everything off of them. Mariano turned me around with his dick still in me and walked to the nearest wall. I bounced on his dick as he did so, and each time it went higher and higher within my stomach.  Something bigger than just any orgasm was rising. I was still sensitive from cumming the first time. I could feel his dick stretching me out, and it felt so pleasureful that it was almost painful. My back hit the wall as Mariano choked me. His hand tightened around the sides of my neck, then around the front. He grabbed my chin and tapped my lips. "Open."

I obediently opened my mouth. Keeping eye contact with me, Mariano spit into my mouth. He closed my mouth, then watched me swallow his spit. "Damn, you swallow my spit like you swallow my cum."

After a few minutes, I couldn't hold off on cumming. I tried as hard as I could, yet it seemed this time, nothing could stop me. "Sir, I need to cum. Seriously, Daddy please. I'm not kidding."

All of this was said in between breaths and moans. All the while, that intense feeling was increasing in the pit of my stomach. I used to think that I was going to pee, but now I knew that it was simply the feeling of being about to squirt. This was one of the most intensive feelings yet. I did everything I could to hold it, even tried to squeeze my legs together. Mariano slapped my legs and finally gave me the permission I so desperately craved. 

I came, hard and fast. My legs were shaking, and my heart felt like it was going to beat directly out of my chest. My pussy tightened around Mariano's thick girth, and it sent him into his own orgasm. Sloppy thrusts turned into his last three sharp thrusts, then Mariano held me in place as his hot cum inbred itself into my system. Hot spurts of cum blasted inside of me, sending me into another frenzy. My legs were extremely wobbly, and I couldn't even stand up on my own, let alone walk. Mariano's never ending streams of cum were still being shot inside of me. Finally, he finished. For some reason, it turned me on knowing that I was the only woman Mariano was willing to cum inside. Mariano gave a strong kiss and said something that had me ready to go again. "You're such a good little slut. You take it so well. Look at all this cum dripping down your thighs. You love it, don't you?"

With that, he rubbed my overly sensitive pussy. My legs were still slightly quivering as a result of my orgasms taking their course. I could do nothing by cry and moan at the same time as my overly used yet turned on pussy begged for a much needed break. Finally, Mariano allowed my whimpers to quiet down as he walked away. "You have nothing to say? Aw, is the little slut cum dumb? What do you say?"

"Thank you... Sir. Thank you for making me cum dumb." 

"You're welcome, baby." He held up his phone, which displayed a five minute timer. "Drink your water. You have five minutes."

"Five minutes until what, Sir?"

He chuckled. "We go another round. Did you think that was all?"

----

Unknown POV: 

I watched as the light finally went off. I figured they were finally sated. I placed the package down and walked away. I saw Vicenzo, Mariano's brother, approaching the gate. I stood in the shadows for a moment, watching everything before my eyes. Then, I pressed the button and walked away. They never saw me there.

3:00

2:59

2:58

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE GOAL: 45

SOOOOO THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN WRITTEN FOR A MINUTE, BUT I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO PUT ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES. 

QOTD: HOW DID YOU LIKE MY WRITING? WHAT ABOUT THE SEGGS?

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, SLUT

OKAY THATS ALL FOR NOW

WAIT NO ITS NOT... GO VOTE (haha I feel like a youtuber... "go subscribe")