•7•

Pepa POV:
I wanted to check out the mirror but i didn't want to woke Camilo up i slowly move him and went to his room, he didn't lie his room is full of mirror he didn't tell me about the mirror wall but.. i saw his closet and get close to it opening it i saw the small mirror i didn't know if i should pick them up or not i touch it and the mirror was Shaking? Sparkling? It started to vanish slowly i close the closet in confuse and went back to Camilo.
———————— ¿End of The Mirror?
No one POV:
it was quite Camilo woke up and saw the small mirror in front of him in shock he tried not to panic or look at it Pepa was beside him Sleeping? Camilo stood up and walks to his room he walks into his room and lock it after locking the door he stares at the mirror 'how did you escape from the closet?' Camilo asked suddenly he heard a voice 'I didn't escape someone who wasn't suppost to TOUCH me TOUCHES me, i have no choice but to vanish and it took me to you.' The Voice stopped 'did you just talk!?' Camilo was confused and shock 'i'm a Magic Mirror what do you think? Do you not read fairytales or something?' The Mirror talks back in a Sassy tone Camilo chuckles 'sorry i actually don't read fairytales but why do you show me bad vision..?' Camilo wanted to know the Truth of Course The Mirror didn't replied for a second 'Those Vision will come in the future but i do not know when my vision is up to you.' After The Magic Mirror said that Camilo started Crying the Mirror was shock it doesn't know how to calm someone down The Mirror weren't a Therapy 'Camilo, Calm down you can like change the future to make it not happen?' Camilo started sobbing 'wait we can do that?' Camilo started to Softly Smile 'Yeah if you know how, figure it by your own.' Camilo still smiling and hug the Mirror the Mirror in confusion asked 'why are you hugging me all suddens' Camilo was shock the Mirror could feel what he does to the Mirror? 'You can feel i'm hugging you!?' Camilo still in shock position The Mirror started Talking 'just because i'm a mirror doesn't mean i can't feel anything again i'm a Magical Mirror and your the "Lucky" Person to find me' Camilo started to Laugh 'well since your a "Magic" mirror do you have "Magical" Name?' 'Just because i'm a Magic Mirror i don't have a Canon Name Basically People who found me name me that what i know.' 'so i can name you!?' Camilo was happy to hear that He Had someone to Talk with 'yeah just nothing weird.' 'Mila, is that a good name?' 'Yeah sure you can name me that if you have any question just knock on the glass im gonna have my Beauty Sleep and you need some Beauty Sleep to you know?' Camilo laughed and hug the Mirror once more, Placing The Mirror beside his bed and he went To Sleep.

[Pepa Went to Her Room To Sleep]
—————————— End of The Night

Note From Writer:
Hello Everyone! School almost start for me and i'm still thinking if i can continue or not if i can't continue this Book i themporary close it or update on Saturday/Sunday! I wish you well everyone <3