Chapter 7

The next day of filming was a bit boring, there weren't many scenes that (Y/n) was in. He spent most of his time just watching and raiding the food table.

However, when Hailee wasn't filming she had opted to spend her free time with (Y/n). Everyone was shocked to see that (Y/n) was not totally freaking out whenever Hailee talked about him.

"Did he finally get over his inability to speak a single sentence to you?" Ella asked. "He did, we hung out yesterday after filming." Hailee shared, making Ella gasp. "You did?! Where did you go?" She asked. "We went to his family's arcade. He gets free unlimited games there so we spent the entire evening there. He taught me how to win claw machines." Hailee explained with a big smile.

"Someones in love..." Anna teased, now joining their conversation. "Yeah, both her and (Y/n).They went on a date yesterday." Ella agreed. "Wait what!? You went on a date?" Anna asked, and Hailee shook her head. "No! We just hung out with each other. It wasn't a date." She told her co-stars.

"Fine, are you going on a real date sometime?" Anna asked, and Hailee nodded. "I don't know when, but we agreed to go on one sometime." Hailee explained. "You two are going to get married, I know it." Ella assured. "Whatever you say." Hailee mumbled, now trying to imagine what it would be like to marry (Y/n).

Hailee imagined that they would travel the world together, star in movies together, adopt a dog or a cat, or maybe both. Maybe when they got older they would settle down and have a family, she didn't know yet.

However, they hadn't even been on a real date yet, so first she needed to go on a few dates before she could even think about making her dreams with (Y/n) a reality.

In the meantime she just had to figure out when her next date with (Y/n) was. On her next break she went over to (Y/n) and sat down next to him.

"Hey." She smiled, and he returned the smile. "Hey. How was that?" He asked. "It was good! I love that scene." She shared.

Another week went by before it was time for their real date. Both of them didn't have filming that day, so (Y/n) and Hailee decided to go out for dinner as a date.

Currently (Y/n) was driving to Hailee's house. He was picking her up and then they were going out on their first official date.